PDA

View Full Version : mommy went shopping:D

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 05:35 PM
:D i went to petsmart and went shopping for the puppers ive got pics but...ive posted like 2 batches this week already so i tink ill leave it but i bought them both new harnesses one is bright halloweeny orange and the other neon pink and then got them a new toy lol i was so desperate to go and try there new harnesses i went out for a walk in pouring rain and cold winds :D

k9krazee
10-22-2005, 05:38 PM
You can never post too many pics!! I'm sure they like thier new harnesses...gee, I'm a bit jealous ;) ...I just bougt a harness for Jack and they only had red and blue, I really wanted an orange one! :D

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Awww...I looove pet shopping! I did some yesterday! Of course since Tink was sick she got some extra stuff :)
Like she got a new collar yesterday!
It's pink with pink and hot pink roses on it ITS SO CUTE!
She also got some bows for her hair, and some treats for training and a new toy...Roxy got a big bag of her fave treats and Skye got a new toy, too :)

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
did u get her collar from pet smart? cuz i think i saw it i was gonna get it in harness form for roxy but didnt know how the hell to put it on so i just left it

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 06:43 PM
did u get her collar from pet smart? cuz i think i saw it i was gonna get it in harness form for roxy but didnt know how the hell to put it on so i just left it
Yup! I didnt see it in harness form...but it looks SO cute on Tinky!

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 06:59 PM
lol awww

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah I'll take pics when i get batteries for my digi cam, or get more money on my cell, or find my digi cam charger :D