PDA

View Full Version : I volunteered at Cat Sense today

davidpizzica
10-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Today was a mixed blessing at Cat Sense. We had six kitties up for adoption at Petco. We not only didn't have any adoptions, but we managed to add four more!! We were there for about half an hour when a lady came in with a box of four of the most adorable kittens I've ever seen. There were three orange tabbys, and a gray shorthair. Someone had dumped them (GRRRR!) at a local McDonald's. The poor things were cold, wet (it was raining today) and they had fleas. I think that they determined their age at six weeks. They were taken for a much needed flea bath! Despite the fleas, they seemed pretty healthy.

jenluckenbach
10-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Sorry about the slow adoptions today (I know how dissapointing that can be)

I am glad that someone saved those babies that were dumped, though, and took them where they will be cared for.

People make me so :mad: :mad: :mad:

moosmom
10-22-2005, 06:57 PM
People who dump animals really anger me!! :mad: The simple solution is to spay and neuter your pets. Some people just don't get it!!! UGH!!!! :mad:

davidpizzica
10-22-2005, 07:50 PM
What makes me mad is that some`people can't take responsibility when they aquire a pet which includes spaying and neutering. To me raising a pet is a commitment. When more people figure that out, then there won't be the abandonment of unwanted animals.

catmandu
10-22-2005, 07:58 PM
They just dont care.
Whatever is thier word,for just about anything.
Get a Job.
Whatever.
Take care of your Pets
Whatever.
Take responsibility for your actions.
Whatever.
When they cry,about going to Hell?
St Peter will say
Whatever.