PDA

View Full Version : What should i do?

Addie
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
My parents and i have been discussing this...since bob recently passed away we have been so stressed over the two dogs that we have. We want to breed Gracie, but we are having SERIOUS trouble finding a good Golden Retriever stud in the Area. And my parents say "No more pets" But i know how much they want another. I don't want to get one so soon, because when i was, 8 i think i had a WONDERFUL Golden named Ernie, and he was the son of our old dog Alice. He was the only one no one would take, so i kept him. He had eye surgery a couple hours after he was born because his eyelashes grew into his eyes. He was also deaf, but he was so special to me. And stupidly, mom mom let her retarded friend come over to see him. And my mom said"He either goes with Becky, or he sleeps outside." And i only wanted the best for him, so i let him go with Becky. If Becky EVER decided she wanted to get rid of him, she had to call us. She also said she would keep him inside because she loved him so much. I went there a couple months after she took him, i had never seen his hair so long, a cage so dirty, PLUS, he was outside, which made me VERY mad. She didn't want her rottweilers to beat him up. She had 3 rottweilers and Ernie, which is 1 dog over the limit of the borough laws, and she didn't want to pay for a kennel license, so she gave him away. Now i have no idea where he is, becky won't return my phone calls, and i haven't seen him in three years, and if i find him i will litterally gety down on my hands and knees and beg for my dog back, because he was the closest thing i had to a good dog, and i just don't want another dog until i find him and see how he is. But i was told he is on a horse farm and has a special trainer. That just upsets me because i think that the person with him now doesn't think i did a good enough job with him and his training...what do you guys think?

jackie
10-22-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't think there is much you can do. :(

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 07:43 PM
i dont know maybe go over to becky's house and demand she tells you where he is and stuff

sammy101
10-22-2005, 07:47 PM
i would find out who is new owners are.I would talk to his new owners and see if you can go see him.
If i were you,i would actually GO over to her house and have a good talk with her

Addie
10-22-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah, but i mean, i'm only 13, she'd never take me seriously.

rizzy
10-22-2005, 11:58 PM
You are a person too. I would go over there and ask where your dog is. Then call the people to see how he is doing. Good luck, and dont give up.

Addie
10-23-2005, 10:00 AM
thanks. I miss him so much, if you want to see him i just put him on doster last night:

http://www.dogster.com/?210183