PDA

View Full Version : Won't be on for a while

Almita
10-22-2005, 02:11 AM
Hi everyone I'm on my brother's computer right now and i just want to let everyone know why i haven't been on latley is becuase my computer got a virus and I won't be on for a long while, but i will try to go to the library and try to get on here and see what has been going on and also go on my brother's computer while he is at work and see anything has been going on latley. Since my computer got a virus I don't know how long my computer will be like that since I'm might be getting my own computer soon I have to be with the one we have as a family computer but noone can get on the internet and I can only be on the yahoo aim or msn for a while. Well just wanting to let people to know so noone will be wondering what has been goinng on or something has happened to me. Just something happened to my computer. Well hugs to everyone!!!

-Almita

Anita Cholaine
10-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Oh no! I hate virus so much :mad: Well, I hope you have your computer back soon.........

chocolatepuppy
10-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Sorry about your computer. I hope you're up and running soon. Pop in when you can! :)