PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite kind of chip?

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Okay its Friday and I don't feel like being overly productive at work today...its been a rough week....so whats everyone's favorite chip?

Mine is just plain old Lay's in the yellow bag.

lv4dogs
10-21-2005, 11:44 AM
I don't really have a favorite chip, as far as eating chips alone. If I had to choose it would probably be salt & vinagar. But I LOVE plain ol' chips with dip, especially sour cream & onion dip. Lays or Wise brand, both are good, the new wise reduced salt are yummy.

popcornbird
10-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Sun Chips and Doritos

Felix
10-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Dill pickle :p yummy!!

wolfie
10-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Tortilla chips!

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Its funny pcb because I can't hardly stand those sunchips or doritos...I prefer the potatoe types...like ruffles, lays, etc...

The salt and vinegar I crave on occasion....

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 11:50 AM
I haven't tried the dill pickle...hmmmmmm sounds interesting

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2005, 11:56 AM
This is my favorite Chip lol!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/New%20rescues/P9040011.jpg
OK...I love Lays, ruffled or otherwise. Add in some of the "Hell of a Good" five onion dip, and I'm all set! ;)

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 12:06 PM
AAAwww I don't blame you, what a cutie...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/New%20rescues/P9040011.jpg

Desert Arabian
10-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Tosititos with a hint of lime!!!! YUM!! I can eat the whole bag in about an hour....and um....I have done that already. *BLUSH*

catnapper
10-21-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm not much on chips, but I loooovvvvee Bachman's "Jax" cheese puffs. Are they everywhere, or just here (their headquarters is not even a mile from my house)

Samantha Puppy
10-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Brand-wise, there is nothing else but Utz. They are, hands-down, the best.

Flavor-wise, I like sour cream & onion, salt & vinegar, and crab.

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Okay I have never heard of bachman or utz or the dill pickle chips... :mad:

I will have to look closely tonight...what the heck california only gets lays and doritos?

Samantha Puppy
10-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Utz is manufactured in Pennsylvania and as far as I know, circulate only on the East Coast from Maine to North Carolina. They are very light and crunchy, not overly salty, and never greasy. I've gotten very spoiled to them! I can't eat any other potato chip and enjoy them - they're all too greasy and salty.

If you're really interested in giving them a shot, you can buy them online here: http://www.store.yahoo.com/utzsnacks1/utzproducts2.html

The chips are listed under "assorted products" on the lower right side. All their snacks are good, but I am partial to their chips.

kimboe
10-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Jalapeno and Chedder, Old dutch mmmm....they are soo good!
And Ketchup chips

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 12:37 PM
I am jealous! We have cape cod chips..they are pretty greasy though.

Utz is manufactured in Pennsylvania and as far as I know, circulate only on the East Coast from Maine to North Carolina. They are very light and crunchy, not overly salty, and never greasy. I've gotten very spoiled to them! I can't eat any other potato chip and enjoy them - they're all too greasy and salty.

Samantha Puppy
10-21-2005, 12:43 PM
I am jealous! We have cape cod chips..they are pretty greasy though.

Wow, you're fast. I'd edited that post to include a link if you really wanted to try them but you had already replied. Here's the info.:

If you're really interested in giving them a shot, you can buy them online here: http://www.store.yahoo.com/utzsnacks1/utzproducts2.html

The chips are listed under "assorted products" on the lower right side. All their snacks are good, but I am partial to their chips.

petslover
10-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Cheetos and Doritos are my favorite. They are soo yummy. I like Cheetos the best though.

catnapper
10-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Oh! I forgot about Zerbe's burnt chips!! OMG.... I generally don't like chips... but these are AMAZING. They have a cult-like following. Yet another Pennsylvania factory. Then we also have Unique Pretzels.... they have any flavoring imaginable.

If anyone wants any of the Pennsylvania chips or pretzels, PM me and I'll get some

Husky_mom
10-21-2005, 12:53 PM
well here in Mexico some chips have differente flavor than the ones from U.S. so here i like green Ruffles, Doritos Incognita (which is hot and spicy, but very good), red Ruffles, Fritos Adobados. and from U.S. i like yellow Lays, BBQ Lays, Sour n Onion Lays, Flaming Hot, ...........

well if you put any kind of chips in front of me..........I´LL EAT THEM :D

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Wow, you're fast. I'd edited that post to include a link if you really wanted to try them but you had already replied. Here's the info.:

Thanks....yeah like I said I am at work :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Lays, the "light" version, with salt :p

Kfamr
10-21-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm not much of a chip person (I prefer goldfish, cheese nips, pretzels etc.), but I do like Dill Pickle, Sour Cream & Onion, and Salt & Vinegar chips - IMO, anything other then Lays is a waste of money. :p

My mom LOVES potato chips. She could eat a bag of regular Lays in one sitting, and she has before! :eek:

caseysmom
10-21-2005, 01:07 PM
I am with your mom Kay...a whole bag of lays would be no problem....as long as I have something to wash them down, they are pretty salty.

Flatcoatluver
10-21-2005, 02:06 PM
doritoes cool ranch or cheetos SP?

finn's mom
10-21-2005, 02:41 PM
I like Doritos, but, don't eat them very often at all. I also will eat Bugles once in a blue moon, but, only if I have M&Ms to eat with them. And, if I have Kraft french onion dip, I'll eat plain Ruffles. :)

Husky_mom
10-21-2005, 03:00 PM
i also have this weird thing with chips, besides eating them alone, i practically stuff them everywhere!!
i can put them in sandwiches, tortillas, tacos,hamburgers...etc, and they taste MMMMHHHHHmmmmmm!!!! yummy!!! OH NO!!!!! I´M HUNGRY NOW :D

cali
10-21-2005, 03:02 PM
salt and vinager, and old dutch dill pickle yummmmmm!

buckner
10-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Wow, I don't think I've eaten a single potato chip in a long time. We just never bought them after a certain time. And I'm not allowed chips on my diet.

Though, my favourite CHIP is Lime Flavoured Tortilla Chips.. I prefer them dipped in my dad's homemade salsa, too. ;) If pretzels count as a chip, I could eat them all day long.. too bad I can't.

k9krazee
10-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Cooler ranch Doritos...I also like the plain ol' Lays with dip....yummy!

chocolatepuppy
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Doritos or plain old Lays chips! :D

Corinna
10-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Plain lays with Mild cheddar dip.

dogzr#1
10-21-2005, 06:07 PM
My favorite chips are Limon chips dipped in onion dip. I also like tortilla chips dipped in salsa YUM

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-21-2005, 06:45 PM
DORITOES!!! :D :D :D I absolutely LOVE doritoes!!! :D ;) Especially "nacho cheesier"...yum...!! ;)

Tortilla chips with salsa's a close second, especially organic black corn chips...oooh, those are SOOO good, and don't taste healthy at all! (haha) :rolleyes: ;)

dukedogsmom
10-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Lays Kettle Cooked. They are so crispy and tasty. I can never eat just one.

luvofallhorses
10-21-2005, 08:09 PM
hidden valley ranch lays potato chips are my # 1 favorite. I love the harvest cheddar sun chips, cheddar & sour cream lays, honey barbecue fritos, and I think that is about it..:) and I like just plain Ruffles for chip dip.

beeniesmom
10-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Oh Man....
Chips are definately my snack of choice.
I love most chips... corn or potato.... I prefer the "kettle cooked" types, but Lays and Ruffles will do anytime!

Chica
10-21-2005, 10:44 PM
FRITOS CORN CHIPS ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
10-21-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm not a big fan of chips. I went through a period of time where I couldn't even look at someone eating chips because it totally grossed me out. That was years ago, now I can eat chips on occasion, but not too often. I still can't look at Ruffels without being disgusted though. Utz crab chips are my favorite, Justin turned me on to them. Justin's mom orders him some online every year for his birthday. Every now and then I can eat a few Lays with dip.

The Cat Factory
10-21-2005, 11:34 PM
My favorite chips are Old Dutch Dill Pickle chips :)

sammy101
10-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Old Dutch Ketchup chips
you cant buy them in the U.S though

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-22-2005, 12:11 AM
I don't like chips at all anymore, I think they're way to greasy and just have an awful flavour. I used to like chips a couple years ago though, I'm not sure exactly how I ended up hating them...

K9karen
10-22-2005, 01:24 AM
I totally agree, Utz's are awesome! I usually buy chips when they're on sale only..that's an excuse so I don't constantly eat them! :rolleyes: I go on binges so currently, Salt and Vinegar are my favorite. I'm a Frito Bandito and I can live on Tostitos or Nachos and spicy salsa.

moosmom
10-22-2005, 10:00 AM
Cape Cod Potato Chips!! Ah, I can hear my arteries clogging now. *note to self...buy a bag for the ride home*