PDA

View Full Version : Its a miracle!!!

catnapper
10-21-2005, 08:31 AM
Last night, nature called (no, thats not the miracle ;) ) and on my return back to the bedroom a little Flutter Butter was sitting in the hallway and she gave me her little squeaky "pick me up and carry me to bed" meow. Usually she squeaks and squeals the whole way from the point I pick her up til I put her down..... soooo I've gotten into the habit of placing her in bed as soon as possible (so as to not wake snoring hubby).

Well, last night I saw Allen was at the foot of the bed and decided to place her next to Allen because yestrday morning I caught him trying to groom her! :eek: I was shocked because he has never shown interest in her before, so last night I thought I'd try to put Allen and Flutter back together. As hoped, Allen started to groom Flutter when Flutter walked over to him and gave him a headbumpie.

What happened next floored me! Allen was not alone. Pouncer was nestled between the blankets and cuddling up with Allen. Pouncer got up -- as I expected him to, because he usually walks away when Flutter is near. But no! He started to groom her too! Man, I wish I had my camera.... I wish I had my glasses on to see this properly!!!!

Hissy boy Pouncer GROOMING Flutter Butter!!!! :eek: :eek: Scoff if you will, but this was an honest-to-goodness mircale! Should I call the clergy or something? ;)

furrykidsmother
10-21-2005, 08:41 AM
That is wonderful! That would have been a great picture!

catmandu
10-21-2005, 08:42 AM
Sometimes it takes Cats a little time to get used to other Cats,and realize that this one,could be a treasured Friend.
It took a yera for the Siamese,to get to the point where they would curl together.
The only exception was Scrappy 2,who literally made friends overnight,she has an amzing rapport with them all.
And thats wonderful that Allan,and Pouncer are now Flutter very own Big Brothers.
Concatulations

lv4dogs
10-21-2005, 09:13 AM
That is great! I can picture that in my head, so sweet!
I can't wait for the day when Meko & Tiki snuggle or groom each other, heck even if they eat next to each other without little grunts I'd be having my own miracle too.

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Awwwwwww, that must have been so sweet!!
He he, this is a lesson: ALWAYS carry your camera with you, even to the bathroom :D

Killearn Kitties
10-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Oh the excitement!!!! Now if T&P's mom can take pictures in the middle of the night ...

:D :D

CalliesMom
10-21-2005, 10:56 AM
So sweet! I wish you had had a camera available..that would have been a total cuteness overload warning. ;)

smokey the elder
10-21-2005, 11:41 AM
They're brothers with a little sister. I bet they'll deny everything today. ;)

catnapper
10-21-2005, 12:10 PM
They're brothers with a little sister. I bet they'll deny everything today. ;)
No, check it out... I took this today -- EVIDENCE that Pouncer is being NICE!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/trickortreat.jpg

I'm just waiting for him to return to "normal" :D

Soapets
10-21-2005, 12:52 PM
WOW! :eek: Did you give yourself a PINCH to see if you're really awake? Are you POSITIVE you're not STILL dreaming?!?!? ;) :D

That's SO CUTE! But you'd better ask Pouncer what he wants---extra treats or something? ;) :D

Deb

kuhio98
10-21-2005, 04:03 PM
WOW! That's amazing. Pouncer Boy, you have given us all hope. What's next? World peace? :D

jenluckenbach
10-21-2005, 04:08 PM
1st comment.....all your cats look the SAME! How do you know it was Pouncer??? ;) (LOL)

2nd comment.......That photo does not prove a thing, Pouncer just wanted the fringe around Flutter's neck. :p

hee hee hee.....I am bad

Actually, they all give in sooner or later. :D

Killearn Kitties
10-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm with Jen. It is totally impossible to tell the difference between Pouncer and Abby. And now you add Flutter!!!!! What hope do we have?

catnapper
10-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm with Jen. It is totally impossible to tell the difference between Pouncer and Abby. And now you add Flutter!!!!! What hope do we have?
Oh boy, the lady with the grey triplet kitties is talking! :D :D

It took three kitten seasons to get this collection looking so fine. I am very proud of my matching kitties. Then poor Harry is the odd guy out with all that white! :D ;)