PDA

View Full Version : Wish Catsnclay Get Well Soon

K & L
10-21-2005, 05:28 AM
Somehow Bunny (Catsnclay) has broken her foot. She is now in a walking cast healing. Guess she's gone a month going back and forth to Dr.'s trying to figure out what was going on with it! :mad: Anyway thought you all might want to wish her well. :)

Killearn Kitties
10-21-2005, 06:09 AM
Oh poor thing! Get well soon! Have the cats all autographed your cast? :D
Perhaps this will mean more PT time for you?

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-21-2005, 06:15 AM
Poor Bunny, a cast isn't comfortable at all, and can be so "itchy"!! I wish you a speedy recovery, and my cats Maya , Inka and Zazou all send you tons of headbumpies!!

orangemm
10-21-2005, 07:02 AM
Now that doesn't sound like fun at all. At least have the animals put a paw print on the cast, that might make your foot heal faster!!!

trayi52
10-21-2005, 07:18 AM
Get well soon, Bunny!

Willie :)

catmandu
10-21-2005, 07:59 AM
The Found Cats all wish Bunny,a Speedy Recovery
and they hope that that cast comes off her paw,very soon.
And that she is back,to full speed ASAP!

catnapper
10-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Get well soon Bunny!

I never broke anything, so I can only imagine the pain.... (((((hugs))))

furrykidsmother
10-21-2005, 08:26 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovey!

Donnaj4962
10-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Oh my.... so sorry to hear that you are in a cast! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

By the way.... several years ago, the same thing happened to me. I broke my foot, but it never showed on any X-rays. After several months of pain, and treating it as a "bad sprain".... I finallyhad a bone scan done and that showed a hairline fracture. I was in a "3-D walker" for 6 (yes, six!) months!

I hope you heal much faster than I did! The good news is that I have no problem with it this many years later! :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-21-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I hope you feel better soon Bunny and that you have a quick recovery. At least you have 3 furry nurses to help look after you. :)

Felix
10-21-2005, 11:50 AM
aww poor bunny!! :( Hope you get back on all 4 paws again soon.

Catsnclay
10-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Oh, thank you everyone!

:o :o Lisa had to tell me about this post - I haven't been on the computer for several days now and have a lot of catching up to do.

Yes, this has taken a month, several tests and doctors to get to the end result. Hopefully in a month, when they take another x-ray my foot will be healed and no surgery :rolleyes: All I can be thankful for is that it happened when the weather got somewhat cooler.....can you imagine a cast in 110 degree weather??!! :eek:

I appreciate all the well-wishers! :D

kimlovescats
10-24-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm glad you are doing "ok" Bunny! I fractured my foot in two places about 5 years ago. My regular physician missed it on the x-ray ... long story made "short" ... I ended up on crutches in a full cast, then a boot, then surgery, then a boot or cast again. It was a full year of hobbling around .... so, I know full well, what a pain (in more ways than one) a foot injury can be!

((((HUGS))) and quick healing!

Kim ;)

rg_girlca
10-24-2005, 08:17 PM
I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

Never having had any bones broken, (KNOCK ON WOOD) I can't even imagine what you must be going through. I hope all goes well.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh my! Hope you're all healed real soon, Bunny! :)