PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

hellobaby
10-21-2005, 05:21 AM
Charlie is gorgeous and it sounds like he's a wonderful friend for you!

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
10-21-2005, 11:34 AM
What a handsome fellow you are!
When I was a youngster, I read a book called "Charlie's My Darling".
That title sure fits you and your mommy! You are a darling for sure!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
10-21-2005, 03:20 PM
I gasped with delight when I clicked on your gorgeous Pet of the Day photo, Charlie! Wow! What a spectacular looking birdy you are!:eek: Your coloring is eye popping and I love your beautiful black "necklace!" I don't think I've ever heard a Parrot converse in French, Charlie! How I'd love to listen to you chatter away melodically in the most romantic of languages!:) And what a wonderful, most loving and loyal companon you are to your Mama, keeping her company and protecting her until Papa comes home! What a lucky lady to have such a handsome, loving, devoted feathered kid in her life! I hope you and your Mama and Papa are celebrating your day on center stage in high style!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Charlie, PET OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you precious Charlie, our most deserving honoree!:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Hello Charlie! What a beautiful bird you are! I understand why your humans are so very fond of you :) . Be sure to get lots of yummie bird-treats on your special day!

nonie
10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Wish I was fluent in french to wish you congratulations on your special day!
Your colors are unique and vibrant. What a special little guy you are and I'm so glad you have found a loving family. :) May God bless you with many years on earth and lots of toys and cuddling today!
Love and purrs....
Nonie & Star (meow)

AvaJoy
10-21-2005, 08:55 PM
Charlie, you are dapper and delightful, all wrapped up in one beautiful array of colorful feathers! I don't doubt that you and your guardian keep each other in splendid company, conversing in French to pass the time . . . how charming you must sound, and how handsome you look, fabulous POTD! :)

Jax
10-21-2005, 09:28 PM
WOW! What a beauuuutiful bird! :eek: You are a most handsome man Charlie and so smart too! Congrats to CHARMING CHARLIE!! :) :D :)

karlyb
10-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Charlie, you are so beautiful! I especially like your bright green feathers and red beak. Who would have thought a bird would be bilingual? You are a real smartie, Charlie! You are a wonderful friend to your mom and she loves you very much.