PDA

View Full Version : Snickers!

Sonia59
10-21-2005, 02:48 AM
Oh my, Snickers, what a beauty you are! You are my sunshine in this rainy and grey morning :)

Many treats for you today, and many kisses, Princess Snickers! :)

chocolatepuppy
10-21-2005, 04:59 AM
Snickers, you're so pretty! Your name sure fits you, all of those pretty colors you are, you could be a snickers bar! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

snu_py
10-21-2005, 06:05 AM
From two fellow New Brunswicker kitties, Rachel and Vivian. You are beautiful.

orangemm
10-21-2005, 06:55 AM
Beautiful Snickers, you are a joy to behold! What a lovely young lady you are, and how happy your make your purrents.

Yes, thanks to the SPCA for keeping you until your purrents came and took you to your furrever home!

Have a wonderful COTD today and many loving scritches to you!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-21-2005, 07:42 AM
Oh Snickers, you are such a beauty!! That long hair, combined with your special colour pattern, it is gorgeous!!

kb2yjx
10-21-2005, 07:54 AM
What a beauty!!! I just LOVE those WHISKERS!! How happy I am that you found the best FOREVER home where you are so loved!! and now a PRINCESS,too! Many years of love, health, and hours at the sunny window!! HAPPY COTD!!!

catmandu
10-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Snickers,you are about the most Colorful Cat that we ahve seen on Pet Talk,in many a day.
And you just exude happiness,and well being.
And we are so pleased that you now have Your Furrever Home,and Wonderous Guardians.
The Found Cats know what that is like,and send a special heartfelt MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to Snickers COTD!!!

LittleOrangeKitten
10-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Snickers, you are just the prettiest girl I've seen lately! Your fur looks so soft and fluffy - I wish I could pick you up and cuddle you.

Have a marvelous COTD and keep an eye on those squirrels!

Donnaj4962
10-21-2005, 09:16 AM
What a cutie patootie! Snickers... your colors are gorgeous and those whiskers! :eek: They are so prominant! Congratulations on COTD! Have fun today!

smokey the elder
10-21-2005, 10:55 AM
You are such a pretty girl, Snickers. Such stunning colors and long whiskers!

sasha the cat
10-21-2005, 11:00 AM
:D Snickers, you are absolutely gorgeous! I must say when the late RB Queen Sasha's Paw-Paw comes home and sees you on the screen he is going to agree with me that you are delightful and very, very special.

Our precious darling Sasha was a very sweet calico. Your vivid colours are like hers. You wear that very lovely Maine Coon coat with calico colours purrfectly. Ah! your eyes -- well, let us just say that they put emeralds to shame.

Your humans are so lucky that the CSPCA cared for you until your parents could bring you home to your Palace.

Live long, healthy, happy and always loved, adored and cherished darling Princess Snickers.

100,000 hugs and kisses from us to you.

the princess SNICKERS flag:
Province of New Brunswick, Canada
http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags5-1/nb1.gif

Bari_d
10-21-2005, 11:01 AM
Be still my heart...oh, Snickers...what a gorgeous girl you are! Your colors are simply breathtaking! It is wonderful to meet you and much paw applause to your purrrsons for adopting you and giving you such a loving home! You are a delightful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm Please help animal rescue...can you foster? transport? donate food or supplies????

momoffuzzyfaces
10-21-2005, 11:31 AM
My what a stunning girl you are, indeed! :D
I really enjoyed seening your wonderful picture this morning and meeting you cyberly!
I hope you have a wonderful day and maybe get a special treat to help you celebrate being our special Cat of the Day!
CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!!! :D

Dan Holder
10-21-2005, 02:53 PM
A very lovely kitty, and her happiness shows in the photo. Another perfect example of how much an adult cat in need of a family can add to the home. Congratulations.

ladyauburn7
10-21-2005, 02:58 PM
You look as sweet as a Snickers....maybe sweeter! You are a wonderful COTD!!! Enjoy!!!!!

tatsxxx11
10-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Dear Snickers..

I look upon your gorgeous face and the immortal words of the poet Keats come to mind...

A thing of beauty if a joy forever...

Forever and always your beautiful presence, your pure and gentle spirit, will bring joy to your famiy and to this world!

Congratulations to you and your proud family on your well earned reign as Cat of the Day and especially for finding your way to one another:) Thank you Humane Society for helping to make this happy homecoming a reality! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Snickers!:)

nonie
10-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Congrats on your special day! :)
You are a very beautiful kitty.
Your coat is stunning. Hope you
are spoiled a little more today! :D
Sounds like you are a very sweet girl.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
10-21-2005, 09:26 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are Snickers!! Such brilliant and defined color patches - too cool!! Congrats to SWEET, GORGEOUS SNICKERS!! :) :D :)

karlyb
10-22-2005, 12:32 AM
What can I do except repeat what others have said: Snickers, you are a beautiful kitty! I love all the colors of your fur and your bright green eyes. Now those are classic cat's eyes! Your family knew where to look to find the perfect kitty to fit in with their household. You are a great cat, Snickers!

Don Juan's mom
10-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Bump, bump, bump and purr purr purr to your humans for opening their home to an adult cat! All of my cats have been adopted as adults, and they have all made wonderful companions. :)

Golly, I don't think I've ever seen a Maine Coon type in your color scheme. You're one in a million. :cool:

Liz