PDA

View Full Version : Team Work!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-22-2002, 05:30 PM
I thought just this once I could get by with it. I should have known I would get caught. I brought some red grapes into the house knowing full well Luke has a passion for them. To add to my crime, I dropped one. Luke was right on it. He saw me reach for it so batted it out of range only to have it snagged out of his paw by Chester. Well now the game was one. Everytime I would get the grape cornered, Chester or Luke would bat it away. Leonardo and Leroy were cheerleading and giving pointers from the bleachers. This went on for about 10 minutes when the game ended by Luke taking a bite out of the grape. The crowd went wild!!!! The grape just laid there. Chester tried to encourage it to continue play by patting it gently. No luck. The grape had died and would roll no more. Chester looked so sad patting that dead grape. Luke looked smug. I gave the grape a proper send off in the trash can and the crowd took a nap.

Do your pets ever gang up on you?:eek:

Crikit
03-22-2002, 05:54 PM
Of course they gang up on me...not like yours do, if there was food on the ground and one of them found it, it would be gone in seconds. No the dogs like to gang up on me by attacking me with kisses at the same time (Which I don't really mind) or walking on me while I'm trying to get some sleep.

Oh and of course there's the Smudge will want to play so he comes up and starts jumping around me and stuff and then Winter will bark move...

Deb Motter
03-22-2002, 06:02 PM
Funny, Funny, Funny. Grapes ARE cheap entertainment! Bonnie throws them up in the air and catches them. One will last her quite a while.

Sadly, my pets never gang up on me. We only have one dog and one cat, Pumpkin. They are still not on speaking terms. Punky is an old Garfield type cat who hates Bonnie. All Bonnie wants to do is play, but Pumpkin will have none of it.

wolflady
03-22-2002, 06:09 PM
LOL LOL momoffuzzyfaces....I was laughing so hard here in my office when I read your post! I can picture it so clearly too! LOL What silly "kids"!!:D

gini
03-22-2002, 08:57 PM
GRAPE PUCK = 0

CHESTER, LEROY, LEONARDO, LUKE = 1

Can we play again Mom, please, oh please?

Logan
03-22-2002, 11:10 PM
LOL!!!! Too funny!!!

Butter will bat anything possible around on the floor, whether it be one of the infamous milk rings, or a grape, a piece of dog food, a rubber band.....you name it, it is fair game where he is concerned!! :D

Cincy'sMom
03-23-2002, 04:40 PM
That is too funny!!!

Sadie and Cincy gang up on me in a little different way. They team up, pin me down and lick my face. They sometimes do this on their own, but are often encouraged by Ralph....

sammi
03-24-2002, 09:19 AM
LOL:D :D