PDA

View Full Version : Freebie baby pearl bracelet.

carole
10-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Just came across this site, and i know there are a few new mothers to be who might be interested in these baby pearl bracelets, they are free, only postage and packaging, i ordered one through my pay-pal account for 2 dollars, apparently they are tiny pastel orange in colour and on elastic(not sure how safe that would be for a baby though,) they will fit bigger wrists too because of that,anyhow thought some of you might like to check it out at www.karipearls.com( go to column that says free on right hand side) no idea if they are rubbish or not, will let you all know when I get mine,mind you most usa citizens will get their's before me I would expect.

catnapper
10-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Great Carol! Thanks! I'll order one for ME, and restring it to something I can use! :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE pearls

Lobodeb
10-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Great Carol! Thanks! I'll order one for ME, and restring it to something I can use! :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE pearls

Do you ever go to jewelerytelevision.com? They are always having pearls on, and I can't get over their prices. I'm a jewelery freak, but I won't buy it from any place else now.

They have fresh water, salt water, akoya, tahitian, golden south sea, etc.

Also, thanks for the link!

carole
10-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Kim let me know when you get yours if it is ok or rubbish, still cannot complain about the price eh? :D I thought I would give mine to Melissa since they are on elastic should fit any size wrist within reason i figure.