PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Efrat?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2002, 05:02 PM
One last post before I head out for the weekend. I noticed it's been awhile since we've heard from Efrat. I went back and looked and she posted on 3/11/02 about their webpage being updated and I don't think we've heard from her since.

I guess I just worry because of all the violence going on over there in Israel. :( I would hate to think that something might have happened to her, her hubby or those darling little Brits, and of course Gucci too. :)

I guess it's possible she's on vacation (or holiday to those on the other side of the big pond ;) ), but........ Seems every day we hear about another suicide bomber and I just worry.

Former User
03-23-2002, 02:56 AM
Efrat is friend of mine, she doesn't come all that often to Pet Talk, she busy on other boards too. I'll send her this thread, and we we hope to get her back here ;)

Efrat
03-23-2002, 03:19 AM
I'm here And I'm alive and well!:)
Thanks fo worrying about me, it's great to know I'm missed... The situation here in Israel is crazy and yes, you can get killed quite easily. I'm lucky to have never been involved in a terrorist attack yet, and also all my friends and family are OK.
I was just busy at work in the last few weeks, and I usually surf the net mostly from work. I do come here at least once a day to read and catch up, but I just didn't have the time to write.

If you want to keep in touch I'm on my ICQ 69925108 both at work and at home...

Thank you for caring!!
Love to you all!
Efrat

tuxluvr
03-23-2002, 06:07 AM
Whew! Glad to know you are well, Efrat...sometimes it's easy to forget how tenuous life can be - and take for granted too easily a safe environment. No one is completely immune.

I've traveled a lot in my life, and found that the fear of difference melted away, I think that is why I like Pettalk so much - we have our own multi national community going, Denmark, Israel, Belgium, Finland, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and so many more... I think the cats figured this out a long time ago:D

Viva La Difference!

Logan
03-23-2002, 07:06 AM
Please be careful, Efrat. We will keep you and your country in our prayers. :)

lynnestankard
03-23-2002, 11:38 AM
Glad everything is fine with you Efrat - I hadn't missed you (doesn't that sound awful!?) until I read T & P's Moms thread and then it was - oh my goodness when did we last hear from her?
Never happy unless there's something to worry about!!! No wonder the girls call me 'worry knickers'!! Charming eh?
I do think about you a lot though and just hope your OK.

Chuck - hear hear.

Love Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
03-23-2002, 12:35 PM
Efrat, I'm so glad you are all right. Please visit us when you can and stay safe. You and your country are in my prayers.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Good to hear from you Efrat. :)

I figured you were just busy or on vacation, but it's nice to know you're ok. I think of you and those sweet kitties everytime I hear a news report about the situation over there. I've never personally known anyone from a war torn country, and if I had family or close friends living in one, I would be an absolute basket case. :o

I just wish EVERYONE could settle their differences and the WORLD would be at peace.

LoudLou
03-25-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

I just wish EVERYONE could settle their differences and the WORLD would be at peace.

AMEN to that!

Efrat, do keep in touch. We worry about our Pet Talk friends.:)