PDA

View Full Version : Making the BIG jump to WIRELESS!!!

Toby's my baby
10-20-2005, 05:33 PM
Yay!!! We are making the big jump to wireless on Wednesday! I am so happy! Right now we have dialup and it is SO slow! 24.0 Kbps! :eek: lol. I am so happy, now I dont have to wait 25 min. for pictures to load, seriously, thats how long it takes for me to look at a thread with like 10 pics. lol, just had to share my joy. :D

Suki Wingy
10-20-2005, 05:42 PM
WOW! Congrats! My dad has it and it is awsome! You will forget about dial up the first day! I have DSL that doesn't work half the time.

bluekat
10-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Woohoo! :D I used to have dial-up. But then we switched to Cable, which is sooo much better. lol don't know how I can live without it ;)

Toby's my baby
10-20-2005, 09:09 PM
I am so happy, I dont know how I manage to live with dialup for so long!

Everytime I want to go on the computer, I have to forward the phone to my dad's cell phone, because he has a bussiness, but the phone # for that is our home phone, so we cant miss anycalls, then i have to wait for it to dial-up, then the computer is so slow once you FINALLY get on the internet. And if you're lucky you wont get kicked off or disconnected by someone wanting to use the phone! lol

K9karen
10-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Going wireless is one of my best moves ever!

chocolatepuppy
10-21-2005, 05:19 AM
Good for you! I couldn't live without my high speed connection! Maybe we'll see you on even more now! ;)

catnapper
10-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh, you won't believe it! I can't remember what it was like to load... and I could NEVER go back to dial-up in a mllion years.

Toby's my baby
10-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Oh, you won't believe it! I can't remember what it was like to load... and I could NEVER go back to dial-up in a mllion years.
lol, i'm just sitting here, WAITING forever for my picture to load onto photobucket and i'm thinking about how fast next week I will beable to surf the internet! I am dieing, here in my computer chair, waiting for Wednesday to come. . . :p