PDA

View Full Version : Wax Poetically

Edwina's Secretary
03-22-2002, 04:03 PM
I don't usually "wax poetically" but the last two days have been so NICE on here. We'll miss CC Mom's but that is for a happy reason (and I agree....I bet her husband gets her access before too long!) I want to thank everyone for pitching in and getting this back to a place that is a fun escape, a learning experience, a sounding board, and great stress reliever!

Have a great weekend.

Former User
03-22-2002, 04:19 PM
I agree! And everyone, have a good weekend!:)

wolflady
03-22-2002, 06:18 PM
Well said, Sara!!! Everyone have a great weekend! I'll miss you all until Monday!:D
Going on a wine country tour this weekend...:D
**hugs**

gini
03-22-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I don't usually "wax poetically" but the last two days have been so NICE on here. We'll miss CC Mom's but that is for a happy reason (and I agree....I bet her husband gets her access before too long!) I want to thank everyone for pitching in and getting this back to a place that is a fun escape, a learning experience, a sounding board, and great stress reliever!

Have a great weekend.

You can wax poetically as much as you like. We had a few rough edges, but they have been smoothed out and we are once again presentable for the world to enjoy. And we are all back together again! Well, there is Phred - but he might be puttin' out a fire or something.

Everyone - have a wonderful, relaxing weekend and look forward to more fun next week. And every pet should get a special hug and kiss - because they are why we are all here.