PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! *crying with joy*

king2005
10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Rob got a better job!!!
Its a 75,000 job!!! thats 4600/mo after tax!!!
Now I don't have to worry about working retail or overtime.

Our life has been so great the past month. First we move to a better city, get our first house, Rob gets a good job. Now Rob gets a MUCH better job, I'm balling my eyes out with joy.

I grew up in poverty with a decent caring family. Rob grew up ok with a horrible family. I lived with his family for 4yrs & wished I would get hit by a bus just so I could get away from them.

Now we can have a nice life. Were eatting lots of veggies (which Robs never had & I've lacked the past 4yrs) & now can buy even better quality of foods.

Our 20k debit will be done in no time & the 8k owing in credit cards (from the move). I'm so happy I'm crying!

GoldenLuv
10-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Rob got a better job!!!
Its a 75,000 job!!! thats 4600/mo after tax!!!
Now I don't have to worry about working retail or overtime.

Our life has been so great the past month. First we move to a better city, get our first house, Rob gets a good job. Now Rob gets a MUCH better job, I'm balling my eyes out with joy.

I grew up in poverty with a decent caring family. Rob grew up ok with a horrible family. I lived with his family for 4yrs & wished I would get hit by a bus just so I could get away from them.

Now we can have a nice life. Were eatting lots of veggies (which Robs never had & I've lacked the past 4yrs) & now can buy even better quality of foods.

Our 20k debit will be done in no time & the 8k owing in credit cards (from the move). I'm so happy I'm crying!

Congrats and see thing's will work out in the end for ya... :D

Corinna
10-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Sending a big hug for you I know how it feels Tim has just gotten back to his job and its great no kids to pay for the 30,000 from his last surjury should be done in no time and then , I can think about buying a house . Yahoo.

carole
10-20-2005, 05:24 PM
They say good things come to those who wait, I am thrilled for you both, it sounds as if you have turned the corner now and only great things are in your future for the both of you, CONGRATS to Rob on his job and keep smiling. :)

trayi52
10-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Congratulations, I am so happy for you.

Willie :)

Felix
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Congrats from a fellow canadian!!Good luck in your new life ahead!! :D

king2005
10-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks everyone :)

prechrswife
10-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Congratulations!! :)

chocolatepuppy
10-20-2005, 06:46 PM
That's great news! I'm so happy for you! :D

bluekat
10-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Congratulations! :D That's wonderful news!

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Congrats!!! This is great news!!! :D

K9karen
10-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Life works in a mysterious way! I'm thrilled for both of you! I hope you guys go out and celebrate big time!

PJ's Mom
10-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Congrats, Jess! I hope we'll get to see pics of the new Oscars you'll be buying. :D

king2005
10-21-2005, 05:05 PM
I promised myself to never buy another Oscar. Oscar went through so much hell in my care I cannot bare to have another. Its kinda like how I don't want a nother lab mix, it hurts too much.

But I do plan to buy smaller cichlids when my currents boys grow old & pass away from old age. so that'll be another 5 years heheh But by then I hope to have a large house & a 100g tank!!!

If we get a house we want to live in forever, we plan to build a cement pond for Axle. It'll be large enough to house a 150p snapper just incase he gets larger then his expected 100p.

He'll be in heaven when I toss him into a new home. Even tho he LOVES his current pond.

& when I build the pond for Axle, I plan to breed Swordfish by the thousands in the 160g pond. Cause swords are great at cleaning filth in a pond & I know my goldfish in the pond will eat them, so I need a large supply. & who would want to feed thousands of little swordfish?? They are so cute when they all eat at once :)

catnapper
10-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Copngrats! I am excited for you!! Sounds like you've got everything planned :)

Suki Wingy
10-21-2005, 05:27 PM
congrats! It sounds really wonderful!

Logan
10-21-2005, 07:32 PM
It never dawned on me that this is JESS!!!!! :) :) I'm so glad things are looking up for you, and so sorry that I am so slow on figuring out who you were!!!! :D

It's about time that you had something good happen!!!!! I'm so happy for you and Rob.

Logan

moosmom
10-21-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm so happy for BOTH of you!!! Congrats!!

king2005
10-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks Logan :)

I wanted a new username so I could start out fresh. For the first month I was hiding who I was. Then people started calling me Jess in PMs so I gave up, & acted like nothing happened.

I just wanted to leave as much of the past behind me as I could. & now that Tom is moving in with us, we have NO reason to go back to Ottawa or my home town, YAY! All family ties out there have been cut. I talk to my sister who has finally grown up & I'm talking to my dad again. I've already been to PEI to see him & was glad I did.

I have all my pets except Oscar. I put her in Fishy heaven after I felt she had had enough.