PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole my scarecrows......

Queen of Poop
10-20-2005, 11:49 AM
....right from my front yard.

I can't believe it. They stand in the corner by the front step, give Sasha something (someone) to bark at and add a little something to the fall decore. This morning when I sat down on the couch at 6:15 with Sasha for our cuddle before I go to work I noted there were NO heads at the window. Raced out the front door and sure enough my 2 scarecrow boys are gone. Someone needs their butt kicked - HARD. :mad: :mad:

Felix
10-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Sorry to hear about that :( If you catch the person/people who stole them ,I'll be more than happy to help you kick there butts :D :p

Lobodeb
10-20-2005, 12:39 PM
This bugs me so much! :mad: Why do people feel the need to take what isn't theirs? And probably for no good reason, which makes it stink that much more.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

RICHARD
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
I bet if you keep an eye out for a girl, a little black dog, a lion and a tin man, you might find out where those scarecrows are headed. :confused: :eek:

Queen of Poop
10-20-2005, 12:56 PM
I bet if you keep an eye out for a girl, a little black dog, a lion and a tin man, you might find out where those scarecrows are headed. :confused: :eek:

Headed to warmer places I bet, since it is snowing here today.

Flatcoatluver
10-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Headed to warmer places I bet, since it is snowing here today.
its snowing!!! omg your so lucky!!!
I am so sorry hear about the scare crows missing, I wonder if it was a halloween prank :confused:

Queen of Poop
10-20-2005, 01:58 PM
its snowing!!! omg your so lucky!!!
I am so sorry hear about the scare crows missing, I wonder if it was a halloween prank :confused:

Not alot of snow, but enough to let you know that winter is on the way.

We live on a "main" road in our neighborhood so I am not really surprised, more angry that they can't just leave other peoples stuff alone.

RobiLee
10-20-2005, 02:12 PM
That really sucks! I can't stand that kind of stuff. I have a couple of pumpkins and a ghost on my porch and I look out every morning wondering if they will still be there.

Husky_mom
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
this has happened to my mom before, onece they stole a christmas door decoration (i forgot how to translate that :p ) that my brother did in school, and for COL thay also took a BOX we had as decor in the frontyard (it was shaped as a truck, but still a BOX!!)

katienoonan
10-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Thieves are on the rise now a days. My father-in-law had a projector in his front yard to project halloween images on his garage and someone stole it. They lived in a trailer and they never had a problem leaving it out and they move into a beautiful home(in the same city) and it gets stolen. Some people are so rude!

Corinna
10-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Find them and I'll be there with my cowboy boots on. Haven't done a good butt kicking in a while.(little monsters 5 years ago tried taking my christmas wreath off my fence.Lady came running around the house and scared them as she hit the fence. They had the guts to tell theier mom I had a mean dog. After showing her the pictures of the darlings attempting to swipe my wreath , I didn't do the butt kicking she did a hide tanning. )

GoldenLuv
10-20-2005, 04:42 PM
thats sucks

sry it happened

that is why i will not put anything like that outside our house too many lil fingers around to try and take them