PDA

View Full Version : fritz growling

fritz03
10-20-2005, 07:39 AM
Fritz as a puppy with Auntie Bev at our old trailer.Fritz growled at me last night.It was time to go to bed and he was under the couch.I tried to shoo him out a few times but he would just growl at me.We then tried a bit of wiener,he took it and then went under the couch again.He would still growl at me and you would think he was going to bite,he probably would if mad enough.Mom finally coaxed him out ,making out she had something and she picked him up and put him to bed.When he barks for no reason now,we squirt water at him to stop.Finished the roll of film,probably early next week before you will see them. .he has been sleeping on the couch next to dad,all fours in the air after havg a lick of dad's oatmeal porridge.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/puppy4.jpg

lv4dogs
10-20-2005, 08:19 AM
My Fritz, are you being a naughty boy? Shame on you. Sounds like someone may need a refresher obedience course.

elizabethann
10-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Fritz, you're a weiner for growling at your family. I agree, you need an obedience class. You can't go through life on your cute looks alone.

:D

beeniesmom
10-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Oooohh Bad Boy Fritz!
No growling at the daddy!
I'll tell you a secret... Frankie did that too last night. He didn't want to go to bed and growled at his daddy.

pitc9
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Ahhh naw-dee Fritz!! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
10-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Oh no Fritz!! What are we going to do with you? You're just getting a mind of your own aren't you little buddy? No more growling Fritzie!! Please behave. Look at you with Auntie Bev. You two were bonding at a young age weren't you sweetheart? No wonder you love your Aunties so much. No more bad reports from Barry.........ok Fritz? :eek: