PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Mornings Adventure

Craftlady
10-20-2005, 05:07 AM
After breakfast was dispensed at 4:15 a.m. and tummys settled it was time for ear drops.

On ear drop treatment day it is an adventure in itself chasing 4 cats around the house. Doing it between 5-6 a.m. is an adventure. I wanted to get it done and over with for the day. :eek:

Eleanor decided to get under the recliner chair and then when I discovered her under there she decided to crawl further up front of the chair between the spring system and seat. Normally, when we find her under the chair not where springs are located. Her back hits the seat and you can tell it's not sitting right.
So there Eleanor lays looking at us while we were in a panic on how to get her out. Had to tip over the chair and then lift her out. All the time she is just sitting there. I didnt want to just leave the chair turned over for her to hop out. This happened at 5:30 a.m. this morning. :eek: :D

Thankfully hubby is on fall break from school and was able to help me get Eleanor out of the chair. Otherwise he would of been on his way to school.

It's time to go back to bed. :)

chocolatepuppy
10-20-2005, 05:09 AM
Aww...the joys of furkids! :D

Killearn Kitties
10-20-2005, 05:34 AM
They make such a fuss, don't they? You'd think it was easier just to get the drops, but oh no! Drops will not be dispensed until they have hidden, been found, escaped, had a high speed chase round the house, hidden again, been dragged out, grabbed and held very tightly!

Cats!

orangemm
10-20-2005, 06:00 AM
I don't envy you one little bit! SO many hiding places that they know about and you can't get to!

trayi52
10-20-2005, 06:26 AM
What an adventure! Cats, thats why we love them so!

Willie :)

catmandu
10-20-2005, 08:28 AM
Its especially fun on Vet Day,where all the Cats,that are not going are in Plain sight,but the ones,that you want are hidden away.
And I wonder how they know whos wanted,and whos not?
And when you try to catch the wanted ones,the Other Cats run interference for them.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture906.jpg
Soon,Porch Paradise!!

Killearn Kitties
10-20-2005, 09:04 AM
Cats are mindreaders, Gary. It's a fact well known to science! :D

G535
10-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Cats are mindreaders, Gary. It's a fact well known to science! :D

So that's why Finnigan knows about everything before it happens!