PDA

View Full Version : Sly the Lion!

Sonia59
10-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Hi Sly!

Nice to meet you too! :)
Indeed you seems to be a funny guy! I laughed when I read that you chew the visitors' things on the table! :D Of course, if they are not cat lovers, they will be mad at you :eek: But this is your table, and the wallets are gifts to you, isn't it?

You look extra-spoiled and very handsome! Have a funny day today, Sly! :)

chocolatepuppy
10-20-2005, 05:02 AM
Oh Sly, what a handsome black kitty you are! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special! :D

LittleOrangeKitten
10-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Sly! What a gorgeous furball you are! And where else should you be sleeping besides between your purrent's pillows! That is a very soft spot, plus it has their scent on it.

Have a happy COTD and maybe an extra wallet or two to chew!

RobiLee
10-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Sly, you are extremely handsome and it is an honor to meet you. Congrats, Sly. I hope you have a wonderful day.

fairlady68
10-20-2005, 10:58 AM
Hello, you great big golden-eyed ball of fluff! I bet you are sweet to have around on a cold winter night...PURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Much love from
MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-ow!")
The California Calico Princess

momoffuzzyfaces
10-20-2005, 12:30 PM
What a handsome fellow you are!
I got a chuckle when I read how you left a tooth mark or two for people to remember you by on their wallets. I would love to have mine autographed by you! It would be an honor!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

ladyauburn7
10-20-2005, 12:41 PM
The look on your beautiful face says it all...."I have the world on a plate!!!" Congratulations on your special day. Go ahead, treat yourself to a few extra bugs!

kb2yjx
10-20-2005, 02:52 PM
You have it ALL!!! Can things ever get better than that??!! Have a special day, it is all Yours! HAPPY COTD!!

Dan Holder
10-20-2005, 03:56 PM
He might be lazy, but doesn't he add a lot of life to the household? Handsome fellow, too.

Donnaj4962
10-20-2005, 04:29 PM
What a handsome little guy you are! Congratulations on COTD! I love your eyes! What a gorgeous color! :D

nonie
10-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi Sly! You are quite handsome...
and seem to be a handful! I'm so glad
that today is your special day! :)
Maybe you will get some extra wallets
to chew on... :D
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

tatsxxx11
10-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Greetings to you, stunning Sly!:) What a sleek and debonaire man of distinction you are... a true lion among felines! It sure does sound as though you enjoy your "down time" Sly, but I'm not sure I, or your unfortunate, winged victims would describe you as lazy:D You're simply a guy who knows how to pace himself and keep his humans guessing!;) You've got it all Sly, beauty, brains and personality! And Sly, you can leave your "calling card" on my purse any day!:) Congratulatoins to you beautiful, charming Sly, our most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud family and fursis Ariel, sweet SlyHugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Jax
10-20-2005, 07:19 PM
What a sexy cat you are Sly!! You have a magnificent face! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL SLY!! :) :D :)

karlyb
10-21-2005, 01:18 AM
Sly, what a handsome black panther-kitty you are! Lazy? No, just very very relaxed. You are also an active kitty; gotta keep those bugs on their toes, huh, Sly? Sounds like you have the perfect cat life and we are glad to honor you as our esteemed COTD.

AvaJoy
10-21-2005, 08:47 PM
You are a Sly one! Leaving your mark (from the pleasant end, not the stinky end) on visitors' belongings rate you as one kitty that wants to claim everyone as your own! I hope the people regard your behavior in a positive way, as that it how you mean it to be taken, yes? ;) Congratulations on being chosen as our extra-special and endearing COTD!!!! :)