PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home

catnapper
10-19-2005, 07:43 PM
I have one large orange and white tabby boy free to any good home -- he is very hungry and will do anything to get food. He does not care that you are working on YOUR work table... he'll plunge right through everything to get his point across to me. His point? HUNGER! He has demolished at least $10 worth of scrapbooking paper -- torn to smitherines. I sure hope it was tasty!

I also have one brown tabby male, 2 years old that happens to be free to good home as well. He's a little hissy and likes to growl at you if you take his prize away. His prize? MY craft ribbon! His primary function lately is to knock over my craft supplies and make off with the very ribbon I wasted an hour looking for.

Lastly, a very sweet little three legged female is also free to a good home. She has been helping above brown tabby in his ribbon thieveries. She also likes to take silk flowers and pop the heads off the stems, and scatter little pieces of little things all over the floor.

Here's the nawtee female.... will you just look at her! No remorse at all!!! :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/CraftHelper.jpg

Anyone willing to take any one of these three in?

;)

QueenScoopalot
10-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey..the more, the meowier....send them on up! :) yeah...like you can part with them pppbtttt.....chuckles quietly to self.

jazzcat
10-19-2005, 10:53 PM
LOL!!!! Having trouble???

How could you want to give away that adorable little Flutter with that cute little face?! She can come play with my ribbons and flowers any day.

G535
10-19-2005, 11:10 PM
You can send them all down here but you'll have to pay the air fare as I can't afford it!

orangemm
10-20-2005, 06:02 AM
Sure, bring 'em all down! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

jenluckenbach
10-20-2005, 06:04 AM
Dibbs on Harry. ;)

Van10
10-20-2005, 07:22 AM
I wish could take one, but it's a zoo at my place: I have 2 cats, 2 rats & some mice..... :D

Killearn Kitties
10-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Oh wow! Building rubble! What fun the little sweeties would have in that! :eek:

How could Flutter resist that exciting looking box full of goodies!

Lobodeb
10-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Catnapper, you've got it all wrong. That is THEIR table, THEIR craft ribbon and THEIR box. They were only letting you use them. In the future, please be more respectful of the items they allow you to use, then you won't have these problems. ;)

caseysmom
10-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Gosh so unappreciative! They are obviously trying to assist you in any way they can and this is the thanks they get! Send them west....I'll trade bubba for them...how about chewed up furniture and chewed up expensive school books that will have to be paid for!

catnapper
10-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Catnapper, you've got it all wrong. That is THEIR table, THEIR craft ribbon and THEIR box. They were only letting you use them. In the future, please be more respectful of the items they allow you to use, then you won't have these problems. ;)
You know, ordinarily, I DO call it their table, but I had actual WORK to do on the work table! :D On any given day, at any given moment, there will be at elast on cat on that table. I've often seen all 5 of them on the table lounging at once. Silly me for thinking they;d cooperate!

Jen, when can I deliver Harry to you? You might have to fight hubby -- he looooves that boy.