PDA

View Full Version : we're now a 4 dog family!

lute
10-19-2005, 02:25 PM
a few days after i brought Houston home i was walking the sibes to the park. Houston found this little puppy. she's only about 8 weeks old. i saw she was hurt and called dad to tell him i was bringing her home. when we got home i looked her over and it looks like she's either been hit by a car or attacked by something. we got her all vetted, and now she is in the kennel playin with Houston and Gracie.

we didn't plan on keeping her. we have been asking round for a home for her, but yesterday my dad and i were sitting outside watching the dogs play. he looked at me and said "that little pup ain't goin anywhere."

this little girl is still nameless. my little brother was calling her Hershey, but the name just doesn't suit her. she's a little doberman pinscher mix. she's got the sweetest personality. loves giving kisses!
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://dogs.about.com/library/gallery/kukirotdobe1.jpg

this pup looks like her.

Kfamr
10-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh my gosh, is that her? She is precious!

What does Beanie think of her? In fact.. what does Beanie think of the Sibes? Haven't heard too much about him!

beeniesmom
10-19-2005, 02:35 PM
OMG Congratulations on your new addition. She is sooooo cute, adorable... wow. You must be soo happy. Who could say no to a face like that!
We have to propose some names now....

How about SUGAR!?

PS: Nice collar. Where did you get it. I need new collars but can't find one I like... if I do like it, it's the wrong size.

Flatcoatluver
10-19-2005, 02:37 PM
omg congrats! She is a beutiful little girl!

lv4dogs
10-19-2005, 02:57 PM
What a cutie!!!! And holy cow you must have your hands full, 3 dogs ALL under one year of age. I don't envy you at all thats for sure. :p lol

She sure looks like a sweetie!
I love this site for finding names: http://www.20000-names.com/

Daisy and Delilah
10-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Be still our hearts!! She's so precious :D Thanks for saving her. What a wonderful addition to your family :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Oh my, what an adorable girl!! I understand why you won't let her go ;) :)

Suki Wingy
10-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Aw, she's really aborable! What about Jade?

jackie
10-19-2005, 03:18 PM
:eek: I am jealous!!! She is way too cute!

sammy101
10-19-2005, 03:36 PM
she's adorable!Congrats on the new addition :)

Roxyluvsme13
10-19-2005, 03:48 PM
So cute!!!!! :D She's a QTPie!! :)

k9krazee
10-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Wow, you sure do have your hands full with three little ones!! Congratulations, she is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

new mom to a veiled
10-19-2005, 04:14 PM
What a little darling!!!! Thank you all for being a wonderful family and taking her in :)

luvofallhorses
10-19-2005, 04:18 PM
How about Jewel? She's awfully precious! :D Congrats! :) She reminds me of a baby Kiara. :)

crsvstang
10-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Aww! She is adorable!!

Congrats!

Jadapit
10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Omg, that pup is so adorable!! She is going to be a big girl when she grows up. :D

4theloveofzoe
10-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Awww...

What about the nsame Precious?

a few days after i brought Houston home i was walking the sibes to the park. Houston found this little puppy. she's only about 8 weeks old. i saw she was hurt and called dad to tell him i was bringing her home. when we got home i looked her over and it looks like she's either been hit by a car or attacked by something. we got her all vetted, and now she is in the kennel playin with Houston and Gracie.

we didn't plan on keeping her. we have been asking round for a home for her, but yesterday my dad and i were sitting outside watching the dogs play. he looked at me and said "that little pup ain't goin anywhere."

this little girl is still nameless. my little brother was calling her Hershey, but the name just doesn't suit her. she's a little doberman pinscher mix. she's got the sweetest personality. loves giving kisses!
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://dogs.about.com/library/gallery/kukirotdobe1.jpg

Ginger's Mom
10-19-2005, 05:55 PM
How wonderful of you to take her home and get her vetted. She is a sweetie pie alright. Good luck with her. :)

elizabethann
10-19-2005, 06:14 PM
You and your family have very good, warm & caring hearts. When I first saw her (VERY CUTE by the way), I thought of LUCKY. She's lucky you found her, saved her & is now a part of the family.

cyber-sibes
10-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Aww, she is really really cute! Congrats on you new puppy - at least once they go through their collective puppyhood issues, they'll be done at the same time! It must be puppy heaven there! :D

K9karen
10-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Wow! Look at the size of her feetsies! She's adorable! I love her ears! She does look a little like Kiara! You have a pretty neat dad! I hope you have him tons of hugs and kisses!!!
I like the name suggestions of Jewel or Sugar!

finn's mom
10-20-2005, 02:43 AM
She's very pretty! Is there anything about her personality yet that sticks out? I sometimes will think of descriptive words and then look up names that mean that in a different language...she's part german breed, you could name her a german name, like Schatzi (I don't know if that's how you spell it)...that's german for sweetheart. :) Let us know some things about her or if you want to name her after her situation, like looking up names that mean "saved" or "rescued" or whatever....or if you want to name her after her color, such as "dark" or "black"...I love looking at names and stuff. She kinda looks like a Violet to me, and, that's just been a name that has been swirling around in my brain. And, another pretty name I've just been introduced to is Inora (pronounced "ee-NOR-uh"). Let us know what you decide on!

finn's mom
10-20-2005, 03:15 AM
Ada - happy
Addie - noble and of kind spirit
Aili - sweet
Alia - an old german name meaning "all"
Alissa - noble
Allie, Alison, Alyson, etc - noble, kind
Amara - steadfast, immortal
Annalisa, Anneliese - grace and bountiful
Anni - grace
Aria - melody
Ava - a bird
Della - of nobility
Edie - rich gift
elsa - form of elizabeth, god's oath
elsie - form of elizabeth, consecrated to god
elyse - noble
em, emma - whole, complete, universal
emelie, emily - industrious
etta - little
freda - peaceful
freddi - adventurous
Gabriele - god's able bodied one
Ginette - variant of genevieve, of the race of women, white wave
giselle - a pledge
gretchen - little pearl
harriet - home ruler
heidi - noble, kind
holle - beloved
ilsa - abbreviation of elizabeth
ilyse - noble
joss - form of jocelyn, one of the goths
karley, karlen - womanly strength
klarissa - clear
landra - counselor
lorah, loranna - referring to the laurel tree or sweet bay tree symbolic of honor and victory
loralei, lorelei - siren, lure to the rocks
lotta, lotte - petite and feminine
matty - form of mathilda, might, power
mindy - form of melinda..gentle, dark
minna - resolute, strong, love
mitzi - perfect one
nadja - hope
nixie - littler water sprite
rilla, rillie - brook
robyn - bright fame
trudy - beloved
willa - resolute guardian

yes, I was bored. :) And, you've probably already chosen her name, but, again...I was bored. :) These are all German, though, and, there are some that are really sweet.

lute
10-20-2005, 02:07 PM
trudy - beloved

that's it! i'm now calling her Trudy. it suits her perfect. thanks finn's mom! :D

k9krazee
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Very cute name!! Welcome to PT Trudy!!! Do you wanna post some pics of your whole fur family now? I can't get enough of them! pleeeease.... :D

animal_rescue
10-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Welcome to PT Trudy!! You are so adorable!! :D

Kfamr
10-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Is that her in the picture, do you have anymore of her? What about her and the Sibes?? she's toooo cute!

lv4dogs
10-20-2005, 03:27 PM
do you have anymore of her? What about her and the Sibes?? she's toooo cute!
Yeah, more pics please!!! :p :D
She is a cutie!

finn's mom
10-20-2005, 11:21 PM
that's it! i'm now calling her Trudy. it suits her perfect. thanks finn's mom! :D

How cool! I liked that one, too! :) It does seem to fit her, from the photo, anyway. :) I'm glad I got bored last night (this morning)! ;)

pitc9
10-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Ahhh How Cuuuute!
With a face like that, I can see how you wouldn't let her go!

What about calling her Jenga?
(like the name of the games with the blocks...)
Or Ninah (sounds like Nine-Ah)

boxer_babe
10-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Are you gonna keep her? If not, I know someone that might want 'er! ;)

lute
10-21-2005, 02:17 PM
although Trudy is welcome to stay as long as she needs to. i think we are still going to try and find her a home. i'm currently waiting for a show litter of danes to be born. i'm buying my first show dane early next year from a breeder in IL. the dane better turn out good cause i'm paying $1,200 for it. :eek:

boxer_babe-i'll PM you.

Toby's my baby
10-21-2005, 03:04 PM
OMG she is adorable! I am so jealous! I dont have any idea what you should name her though, i'll try to think of something. . .:)

jesse_3
10-21-2005, 06:30 PM
OMG! She is soooo cute! Trudy is just perfect for her:D Welcome to PT little girl!

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

Kfamr
10-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Hey, just wondering if you saw my post with questions?

CagneyDog
10-21-2005, 06:53 PM
That picture is off a website :rolleyes:

AllAmericanPUP
10-21-2005, 06:58 PM
That picture is off a website :rolleyes:

yea...thats what i was gonna say..it's on the about.dogs.com site (or something like that...not sure if thats the exact weby addy)

CagneyDog
10-21-2005, 06:58 PM
http://images.google.ca/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=kukirotdobe1 (http://)

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-21-2005, 07:00 PM
The pic she put up is from this link....

http://dogs.about.com/library/gallery/blphotopage327.htm

Do you not actually have a pic of her and was showing this dog as an example of what she looks like or what?

Hopefully that's all....

CagneyDog
10-21-2005, 07:01 PM
The pic she put up is from here....

http://dogs.about.com/library/gallery/blphotopage327.htm

Do you not actually have a pic of her and was showing this dog as an example of what she looks like or what??

She found it from searching google though.

k9krazee
10-21-2005, 07:11 PM
:eek:

buttercup132
10-21-2005, 07:11 PM
:eek: not another matiffcrazy..dont tell me gracie and then arent ur dogs either dont tell me uve been a mastiff crazy this whole time...do you even have a new husky puppy?

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
:eek: not another matiffcrazy..dont tell me gracie and then arent ur dogs either dont tell me uve been a mastiff crazy this whole time...do you even have a new husky puppy?

I'm sure Gracie, Houston and Beanie are her dogs. She's been here for a while and has posted quite a few pics of them and most of the time they're in the same pic together so I think they're her real dogs. I'm not quite sure why she'd decide to make up this one though....

CagneyDog
10-21-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm sure Gracie, Houston and Beanie are her dogs. She's been here for a while and has posted quite a few pics of them and most of the time they're in the same pic together so I think they're her real dogs. I'm not quite sure why she'd decide to make up this one though....

I wouldn't be to sure, she could of easily snagged those off a website too.

AllAmericanPUP
10-21-2005, 07:21 PM
having had it happen to me, someone stole pics of Eli on the web and made a dogster page of him...said his name was angus and they even made up a whole story of how they got him.....it's definately possible for someone to seal someone elses photos and say they are theirs...

now its definately possible that she was just using that pic to show what she looked like but i personally find it funny that she didnt mention anything about that in her first post or any of her following posts....

CagneyDog
10-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Well everyone was saying how cute she was and she I highly doubt she forgot to mention that the pciture she posted was just an example

lute
10-21-2005, 09:31 PM
the picture was just an example. sorry ya'll for not putting that. :o i DO have pics of her though! :D

here is the REAL Trudy-
http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=10715e86a345748b
http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=1071627ee722349f

sorry Kay, i compleatly missed your post. Beanie gets along great with her. Beanie gets along great with the sibes as well. they sometimes all roll up and sleep in a ball. i'll try to get some pics of everyone together tomarrow.

sammy101
10-21-2005, 09:36 PM
i can't see the pictures..they are red boxes.

AllAmericanPUP
10-21-2005, 09:58 PM
same here

CagneyDog
10-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Yeah, Sure :rolleyes: You posted an example with out saying anything and then when people started saying she adorable you still didn't realize that you posted a picture of someone elses dog

CagneyDog
10-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Well Lute, lets see those pictures...

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 01:16 PM
ya they are red boxes maybe karen can fix them

lute
10-22-2005, 03:59 PM
i don't know why ya'll can't see the pics. they are showing up fine for me. :confused:

my friend from Vom Blue Rottweiler Rescue in Evansville,IN has put her on petfinder for me. you can see Trudy's page here (http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5267033&adTarget=&SessionID=435aa76c57b34e24-app3&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=)
don't pay attention to my un-make uped face in the one picture. :o

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 04:03 PM
She looks almost exactly like the other puppy! Shes cute :)

lute
10-22-2005, 04:09 PM
She looks almost exactly like the other puppy! Shes cute :)
i know! that's why i put the pic of the other puppy up. i didn't know it would turn into a bunch of people jumping at me for forgetting to put that the dog "looked" like her. :rolleyes:

Karen
10-22-2005, 04:14 PM
In her very first post, under the picture she says: "this pup looks like her" - not This IS her.

Because it is under the photo, away from the rest of the etxt, I think a lot of people missed that detail.

CagneyDog
10-22-2005, 04:23 PM
No Karen, it did NOT say that, she edited that in last night. Even the pictures she was trying to post with the red boxes had a url from google.

lute
10-22-2005, 04:33 PM
No Karen, it did NOT say that, she edited that in last night. Even the pictures she was trying to post with the red boxes had a url from google.

LOOK! i simply forgot to put that the dog "LOOKED" like Trudy until last night. i DO have this puppy! the pics i posted last night do have a url from google because my dad had the pics in his GMail account. please, if yer gonna bitch at someone for lying, find someone who is lying.

anyways, i took some more cute pics of Trudy and Houston this morning. i'll post them tomarrow.

CagneyDog
10-22-2005, 04:37 PM
LOOK! i simply forgot to put that the dog "LOOKED" like Trudy until last night. i DO have this puppy! the pics i posted last night do have a url from google because my dad had the pics in his GMail account. please, if yer gonna bitch at someone for lying, find someone who is lying.

anyways, i took some more cute pics of Trudy and Houston this morning. i'll post them tomarrow.

You know why I'm "bitching". Wouldn't you assume that something is fishy when someone posts a picture of a google dog, and lets 20 people reply saying "oh what a cutie" and still doens't say that its not her dog until people start questioning. Then you post pictures that come up as X's and are still not fixed, so I have ever reason to think something is up, and I will continue to think that until you prove me wrong andpost pictures.

k9krazee
10-22-2005, 04:37 PM

I Can't wait!! :)

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 05:23 PM
ok i have a idea lets see a picture of you with all your dogs together i dont care if you think your ugly just dop it will prove that you arent lieing and then take a picture of you by yourself that way we will no for usre its you...