PDA

View Full Version : Maverick

Barbara
10-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Maverick you look as if you had a lot of tricks in your paw- especially how to wrap anybody around :)

Orangies are among our favorites here and you look like the essence of orange. Have a great day celebrating with all the girls who adore you, sweet boy :)

JEANNAMT
10-18-2005, 03:03 AM
Maverick
you are the sweetest looking kitten!! keep being your sweet self!! :p

Love Sammy two shoes and his mommy

Sonia59
10-18-2005, 03:17 AM
Dear Maverick, you look a bit mischievous, which I am sure you are as a young kitty! :D

And like all orangies, you are very handsome! :)

Have a great day today, many kisses on your lovely nose! :)

nonie
10-18-2005, 03:39 AM
Congrats on your special day! :)
You are a handsome lad! Hope your
day is filled with catnip dreams and treats! :eek:
Be good!!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
10-18-2005, 05:06 AM
Maverick, what a handsome kitty you are! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special! :)

orangemm
10-18-2005, 05:29 AM
Hi there sweet Maverick! Obviously your sunny personality matches your beautiful fur!!

Have a wonderful COTD day today and every day!! Congratulations to a real winner!!

Hugs and scritches to you!!

Felix
10-18-2005, 07:06 AM
Awwwwwwwww you are such a handsome boy!! Congradulations on COTD :D I love orange cats.I want one...but my man says he dont want another cat :( Im working on it ;)

Enjoy your day,Felix :)

catmandu
10-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Michael is so pleased to see another Orange Rescue.
He keeps telling me,that this is the Year of The Orange cOTD,and after seeing handsome Maverick,its hard to say that hes wrong.
And Maverick,we are so pleased to see you out of that Cage,and into a New Furr Ever Home.
We are sending you,our Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Marvellous Maverick COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-18-2005, 12:02 PM
What a handsome fellow you are!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home and family now!!

It was a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

kb2yjx
10-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Ralph Syracuse is THRILLED to see another ORANGEMAN as COTD!!! Have a great day gettting ALL the attention that you need!!HAPPY COTD!!!!

Frostfrog
10-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Boy, that college house Maverick used to live in sounds like it must have been a fun and wonderful place. If only I could have traded places with him there, on occassion. I would have wallowed in all that attention. I am glad to learn that Maverick likes strange people. Should he and I ever meet - two mavericks us - we would have a grand time.

Dan Holder
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM
A loving kitty like Mr. Mav must be especially appreciative of the good life, after the horror of being in the pound. Many more happy years to you, fella'.

tatsxxx11
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Greetings to you handsome Maverick! Well, well, another handsome orange, studly muffin graces our screens today!:D Your stunning closeup exudes such quiet confidence and dignified self assurance, Maverick, commendable qualities for a lone male living amidst a sea of fawning females! How you must love lapping up all that attention heaped upon you by your adoring "moms!":) It's a tough job being the center of all that attention, but I have a feeling you're up to the task!;)

Now Maverick, I can undertand your fascination for those bouny balls and that is quite a telent you've got there, but electric toothbrushes???:D:D:D You're too cute!!!

Congratulations to you marveious Marverick!:) Hope you and your proud moms and all of your many fans are enjoying a fun filled day, celebrating our much deserved reign as Cat of the Day!:) Hugs,kisses and purrrs to you Maverick from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Jax
10-18-2005, 05:54 PM
What a beautiful red man you are Maverick!! Cognrats to Marvelous Maverick!! :) :D :)

karlyb
10-20-2005, 01:25 AM
What a handsome orange cat you are, Maverick! Orange kitties are my favorites and you are a delicious shade of orange. I think you learned at college how to wrap your mom around your fuzzy little paw. You are a great COTD, Maverick. Long life, health, and happiness to you and the family who loves you so much.