PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Cat Flash, Part II

RICHARD
10-17-2005, 06:28 PM
When I closed my eyes last night I watched the Edster, fast asleep on his boxes on the other side of the room. I awoke an hour later to the sound of thunder...and the Edster on the foot of the bed.
I love a good storm so I went outside to watch the show.

When I came back there was no cat to be found.

I climbed back into bed and soon after a frightened white cat climbed onto the bed with me....

But I was greeted with a loud meow that I translated as-

"Hey MORON, what's the idea of leaving me here alone while you go wandering around in THIS weather????" :confused:

catmandu
10-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Or it could have been: Thank God,here my Guardian,to protect me from these Loud Noises!
I certainly am one Fortunate Cat,to have this Furr Ever Home,where I am so well cared for.
I always accentuate the Positive,something that My Dear Mother taught me,all those Years Ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Scan10009.jpg

AlleyCat
10-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Does he really call you a MORON ? This I have to see/hear! :)

orangemm
10-18-2005, 05:35 AM
My boys are nowhere to be found during a thunderstorm. Always UNDER something! Once when it was really bad, they meowed very loudly while under the sofa; we opened the closet door and ---WhOOSH--- they flew in!

Edster may have been trying to protect you from the elements, therefore the "where were you"? They don't want to be alone, either. :confused: :confused: