PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Fritz biting

fritz03
10-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Not sure what the bags were for,but fritz enjoyed chewing on them.he is looking for a treat right now fro dad,in fact,he is licking the bowl clean as i write this.I don't why,but he doesn't like kids walking by the house,just likes barking at them.He had a big play with his talking parrot tonight and then had to go out an cool off on the back step.he is resting behind me on the back of the chair as i write this.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/puppy2.jpg

Flatcoatluver
10-17-2005, 07:43 PM
omg it fritz! he is so adorable!! he is small

poofy
10-17-2005, 07:55 PM
what a cute puppy he was..showed what a doll he'd be today..love it.

Daisy and Delilah
10-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh My Goodness Barry!!! Terry falls on the floor and can't get up.......... Fritz is so cute in that picture!! If I see any pictures any cuter than this, I may not make it ;) Fritz, you're still adorable little man. You're just a bigger version of the puppy in that picture. You're adorable Fritz!!! :D

sammy101
10-17-2005, 08:30 PM
thats so adorable Barry! :D

elizabethann
10-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Fritz, you were a devil as a baby and you're still a devil! Heeheehee. Look at you biting that bag! Did you think it was a parrot or something? You're just the cutest little Bichon I've ever seen. I think we're very lucky to see pictures of you everyday. They make me smile & laugh.

:) :D