PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!! :)

luckies4me
10-16-2005, 01:47 PM
I bet no one even noticed I was gone. hehe. Well I am back! :D I have been super busy lately. With 4 bottle baby kittens, two puppies, baby rats, a full time job and having just moved into a new apartment last night things have been a little hectic. Plus, I do not have a computer at home. I am at Dan's right now using his computer. I just thought I would check in because I have missed this place so much!

Latest news~

Frankie's foot is getting better. The cast is working! I'm not sure how much longer he will be wearing it but his foot is starting to turn normal to the point where he can now almost walk on his pad. This means no surgery and he'll eventually be able to play and run like normal dogs.

Whiskey is getting spayed Wednesday. :) Wish her well! She's also about 40 pounds now! :eek: Pictures coming soon, I promise. ;)

I now have 12 cats, LOL. Don't ask me how that happened, hehe. I also added a rabbit to the household and a new beautiful betta I have named Petal. He is sooo beautiful and has purple spots on his top fin. A real cutie! Unfortunately I lost Spike. My roomates children came into my room without permission while I was at work and left his tank topper off. :( I guess he jumped out and the cats ate him. All I found was his tail. :( I was really angry. Urrrgh. My other beardie is doing very well though. He's big enough that the cats won't come near him, LOL. I've gotten him to eat every green I've tried, so that's great!

I just moved into my OWN apartment last night. Meaning no more roomates with unrespectful children, people telling me what I can and can not do etc. I am through living with other people. Good thing I never want to get married, hehe.

I've moved up to full time at my job. I've been training two new people this week which is very tiring. I've been working 12 hour days 6 days in a row. I'm pretty beat and tired but still find a way to spend time with all my pets. HAHA. I tell myself when I get home I will just feed and water them and then go right to bed. Well that doesn't happen. I let all the rats out, the bun and ferret out (they all play together and get along well) and then spend hours on end stroking each and every one of them, giving them their treats and new toys etc. I'm so bad, but they need me. Plus I have 4 hungry kittens to tend to as well.

I moved right next door to Dan. ;) Meaning I see Dylan all the time without having to live with Dan. It's very convenient for the both of us, and now I can enroll my son into the pet duties class at my house. Isn't that why we have children, to put them to work? ;)

Dylan is doing wonderful! He's so super polite. I honestly wonder where that comes from LOL. I've always been one to be light on my use of please and thank you, but that's just me. I've got a different view on things. However we have taught him to be polite around others. If he bumps into you he will say "Oh sorry", or "Excuse me". He always says please and thank you and his use of temper tantrums have ceased. Thank god! His speech is so much better. He was also diagnosed as autistic and is going to special classes to help him, and they most definitely have!

What else?...Basically I've just been super busy. I hope to have my own computer by the end of the year, possibly sooner. :) I have missed each and everyone of you guys bunches!

moosmom
10-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Cass,

I sure missed you!!! Welcome back! Hope things are going well with you.

(((((((HUGS)))))))))

Donna

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi cass - Good to hear from you - I was wondering where you disappeared to!

How about some new pics of cutie-pie Dylan - he must be getting SO big

luckies4me
10-16-2005, 02:40 PM
I have some of him and Frankie together. :D I'll try to get them posted when I have the chance. I still need to dig through all the garbage at my house and try to get things organized. :rolleyes:

I missed you two! :D

Toby's my baby
10-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Cass!! Your alive!!! ;) I missed you and I did notice you were gone! :p
I'm glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy! Glad to hear you have a new place to live too!!

Do you remeber my cat, Cassie that I told you about a while ago?? Lol, (and you said something about her having the best name in the WORLD. . o course! ;)) ANYWAYs she is missing, thats my BIG news lol.

Wellcome back! We missed you!

luckies4me
10-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Awww. :( How long has she been missing for? :(

Toby's my baby
10-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Awww. :( How long has she been missing for? :(
About 2 weeks :( I miss her so much. I email the humane society and asked them to put up a page on there "lost" animals thing, but I havent heard or seen anything yet so . .:o I dont know, I miss her so much! :(

trayi52
10-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Cass, I have certainly missed you! Sounds like your life is going great. That is good to hear. Having Dylan next door is good for you. Sure glad you have him so very close to you.

Sounds like you have lots of furbabies to take care of!

Please don't stay away so long, sweet girl!

Willie :)

NoahsMommy
10-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Cass,

I'm glad to see you're doing well. I noticed you were missing, hon. I'm sure most of us did. :)

Living on your own sounds like the perfect option for you. AND...being right next door to Dylan...how great is that??

Hugs,
Kelly :)

luckies4me
10-16-2005, 11:14 PM
You guys are great! :) I took some photos tonight of Dylan and Whiskey together since the ones with him and Frankie aren't realy too great. :o They turned out really well! :D

I will post them right now in a seperate thread in General. Look in Pet General too for pics of my new bunny and betta, and in Cat General for pics of the cats, and last but not least Dog General for pics of Whiskey and Frankie. :) Whiskey just met Frankie for the first time today. She's scared of him, LOL. :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-17-2005, 04:29 AM
Oh yes, I did notice! I must say I really miss you! I love to see pics of your son, and I kept wondering how he was doing!. Sorry to hear he is autistic :( ; I hope it is just a "light" case? I've worked with a autistic boy when I was still teaching. It was very difficult to communicate with him :(
You have lots of pets, I envy you!! Do you know I have a 3rd cat, Zazou? She arrived here 1 month ago. She has her own page on my web-site already, so feel free to go and have a look! http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/zazou.htm

Logan
10-17-2005, 08:42 AM
I noticed that you hadn't been around, lately, too, and was wondering how everything was going. So glad that things have calmed down enough that you and Dan can work together for Dylan's best interest! Sounds like the best situation possible, to me. Congratulations on going full time at work, too. I can't remember where you're working, but something tells me it has to do with animals.

Best of luck to you, Cass.

Logan

luckies4me
10-17-2005, 03:49 PM
It is very hard communicating with Dylan. He has really weird quirks. ;) I work at Banfield Animal Hospital. :)

Zazou is cute! Reminds me of two of my bottle babies. They are tux's. :D