PDA

View Full Version : Olivia d'Flufferuni -- PlayCat

AmberLee
03-21-2002, 07:50 PM
Oops, sorry to panic you, Oliver. Not that kind of playcat. Not sure if it's spring, or if she's really starting to feel at home after roughly 12 months in our home. Recently Livvy has started playing up a storm. She was frolicking with a pingpong ball the other day, and thwacking Mr. Ferret on a string, and was investigating where the 'ball in the track' goes when you give it a whack. Actually that one worried me. Although I'd not seen her play with it before, I'd assumed she had until I noticed that she'd go exploring to see where the ball had gotten to when it was behind one of the shielded areas on the track. If she had played with it previously, she probably (?) would have known it couldn't get off the track? She's also insisting on her fair share of the 'feathers on a stick' time now. Before, I never thought she was interested.

Hope your fur-babies are having lots of fun these days, too.

zippy-kat
03-21-2002, 09:22 PM
Oh Livvy-runi your antics are too cute and I have kitten fever BADDDDDDD...it's tooo much! lol

Happy Spring to all!

(PS...do I dare tell you guys I'm planning on being a cat/bunny household by July or August?)

Logan
03-21-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Oh Livvy-runi your antics are too cute and I have kitten fever BADDDDDDD...it's tooo much! lol

Happy Spring to all!

(PS...do I dare tell you guys I'm planning on being a cat/bunny household by July or August?)

With all of these wonderful cat stories, who could blame you, Tonya? :D :D :D Get the cat, Get the cat!!! :D

AmberLee
03-21-2002, 10:19 PM
(You do realize you will be badgered to give us all sorts of details and PICTURES of your precious newcomer, don't you?) Sounds wonderful! I'm excited for you!

zippy-kat
03-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Thanks guys!

I'm sorta puttin' the cat before the apartment so to speak...

My lease is up in June & I've been cat-less too long! Just crossing fingers and paws that everything goes smoothly (financially) so I can move out of this apartment...

Miz Sophie is bound to have opinions on another whiskered being entering her domain...I'm sure you'll hear ALLLLLL about it :rolleyes:

:D LOL :D

Former User
03-22-2002, 03:54 AM

Miz Sophie is bound to have opinions on another whiskered being entering her domain...I'm sure you'll hear ALLLLLL about it :rolleyes:

And we woulnd't want it any other way Tonya!!!;)
Get the cat, get the cat!!!!!
:D

tuxluvr
03-22-2002, 05:43 AM
OH, to be a kitty, now that spring is here!

Ritz is also on a rampage lately - like somebody stuck pins in her behind.....zoom zoom zoom!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2002, 10:37 AM
Terry and I stepped out last night for about an hour. We returned home to find the rug completely in a heap and the cats on opposite sides of the room, each one sitting on top of a couch/chair except that Tubby was where Peanut normally sleeps and Peanut was where Tubby normally sleeps. So, hmmmmm....wonder what was going on while we were gone? :rolleyes:

wolflady
03-22-2002, 12:14 PM
Thanks guys!

I'm sorta puttin' the cat before the apartment so to speak...

My lease is up in June & I've been cat-less too long! Just crossing fingers and paws that everything goes smoothly (financially) so I can move out of this apartment...

Soooooooo....is it going to be a tux kitty???!!!!!:D :D :D

zippy-kat
03-22-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

Soooooooo....is it going to be a tux kitty???!!!!!:D :D :D

Are you implying there is another choice?! lol :p

(Actually, yes, I'd prefer a tux boy but will take whatever needy baby come along and/or chooses me!)

wolflady
03-22-2002, 01:14 PM
:D :D :D :D
Here's a little something to get that tux cat craving rollin'!:D
**hugs**
Karen

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2002, 01:22 PM
Pictures of Scooter are always such a delight! :D

Former User
03-22-2002, 01:26 PM
Karen, that's a cute pic of Scooter! :) Makes me wanna give him a kiss!

wolflady
03-22-2002, 01:37 PM
:D :D :D
Here's one of his 'bowling pin' impression!

zippy-kat
03-22-2002, 03:15 PM
ha ha ha!!!

I love that first pic..."FEEEDDDD MEEEEE"

lynnestankard
03-22-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Terry and I stepped out last night for about an hour. We returned home to find the rug completely in a heap and the cats on opposite sides of the room, each one sitting on top of a couch/chair except that Tubby was where Peanut normally sleeps and Peanut was where Tubby normally sleeps. So, hmmmmm....wonder what was going on while we were gone? :rolleyes:

Easy T & B's Mum - a bit a furniture/room arranging?!!:D :D

Lynne

lynnestankard
03-22-2002, 03:22 PM
Oh Karen really good pics of Scooter - thanks a lot. It's so lovely to see all these great pictures. Love the 2nd one especially!!:D

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Oh, Scooter is a big boy, isn't he? :) Or does the camera add 10 lbs? ;) 10 lbs on a little kitty!:eek:

That's what Tubby used to look like, and how he got his name. Not fat by any means, just kind of...well.....tubby. :rolleyes:

Hope Scooter doesn't take offense. He looks like such a sweetheart. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

Easy T & B's Mum - a bit a furniture/room arranging?!!:D :D

Lynne

LOL, Lynne. :D I guess the rug didn't look quite right where it was and they thought they could do better. Happens quite often these days. :rolleyes:

wolflady
03-22-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh, Scooter is a big boy, isn't he? :) Or does the camera add 10 lbs? ;) 10 lbs on a little kitty!:eek:

That's what Tubby used to look like, and how he got his name. Not fat by any means, just kind of...well.....tubby. :rolleyes:

Hope Scooter doesn't take offense. He looks like such a sweetheart. :)

LOL LOL no offense taken. Scooter is most definitely a ..uh..plush cat! :D I always think he looks like a football player of the cat world! Really stocky, no neck and a little...well...tubby!;) LOL

tuxluvr
03-22-2002, 07:08 PM
Scooter looks like a cat we used to have named Mr Tubbs....he was.

Two questions:

does Scooter ever blink? :)

How do you keep that floor so shiny!!!!? :)

lynnestankard
03-23-2002, 03:39 AM
That made me go back Tuxluvr - for another look at the floor!!! Very impressed Karen - how DO you keep the floor so shiny? Our floors are always covered in cat fur and look totally disgusting!
Tell us your secret please!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Lynne