little gerbils. Grey...I'm sure Rasmus
and your human give you great joy
and I hope you get a special treat
today.
Love and purrs... :)
Nonie & Star (meow)

Miss Z
10-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Hello Grey you certainly are a sweet little thing!!! Sorry to hear about your friend Tail, i bet he's looking down from the bridge right now to see you on POTD!! :) Hope that you and Rasmus have a very special day and lead contented lives together. :D

chocolatepuppy
10-16-2005, 06:05 AM
Grey and Tail, what cuties! I'm sorry about your loss of Tail. :( Congratulations on POTD! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-16-2005, 12:21 PM
What a pair of cuties you are!
I'm sorry your pal, Tail, has gone on ahead of you but I bet he is having a party at the rainbow bridge today.
I hope you get an extra treat or two today too to help celebrate your big day.
Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day!

tatsxxx11
10-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Oh, what a handsome Gerbil boy you are, Grey!:) You and adorable Tail sure did make one precious pair:) I'm so sorry to learn that Tail, your best buddy and your human's beloved furkid, has left for the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure you both miss him terribly! But thankfully you and your human have each other and you Grey, have a new friend in Rasmus!:) I'm sure by now you've become the best of buds! And you know, I'll just bet that Tail is looking down upon you both from the Rainbow Bridge right now, bursting with pride seeing you and him both, honored here today! He may be gone from this earth but the legacy of love he left behind lives on forever in your hearts!:) And one day, you all will be reunited in love! Grey, I hope you and your devoted human, Rasmus and all your furpals are having an extra special, fun and treat filled day, celebrating your and Tail's well earned day in the spotlight!:) Congratulations to precious Grey and Tail, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday PETS OF THE DAY!:) Gentle hugs and kisses to you, dear Grey!:)