PDA

View Full Version : Fastidious Cat pics

Freckles
03-21-2002, 07:30 PM
In honor of Cat of the Day, Juni, let's start a new picture topic.

This is one reason Freckles gets hairballs.
http://home.sprintmail.com/~jwalborn/_uimages/freckscleanup.jpg

wolflady
03-21-2002, 08:03 PM
LOL LOL I just had to chuckle at the topic of this thread!:D
Freckles is a gorgeous cat. I swear that Freckles is a spitting image of my friend's cat Dewey that she had years ago (she passed to the Rainbow Bridge back in 1993 from Fel. Leuk). I've never seen a cat like Dewey until I saw your Freckles!!

Everyone knows about Marius's foot fetish and shoe addiction... Here's some proof finally! LOL

Logan
03-21-2002, 09:50 PM
Awwwwwwww....both of them look so sweet!!! :D

gini
03-22-2002, 12:15 AM
How adorable. Do you ever notice that in pictures of our pets that are submitted - that there is debris on the floor? I guess everyone has "fur mice" lying around.:) :) :)

Former User
03-22-2002, 03:46 AM
Ok, my english isn't good enough to understand the topic... so can't post pics LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, nice pics Freckles, and Karen! :)

tuxluvr
03-22-2002, 05:36 AM
It looks like Freckles is sniffing her armpits! :D

Fastidious = neat freak :) C&K, I know you must have pics of grooming somewhere :):):)

http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/6974/images/PJsWhsCoBQIAAClHJnU_6974_4.jpg :D

Randi
03-22-2002, 07:19 AM
Great pictures! I'll have to find one of Fister grooming himself. He's just had a really good groom with a vet rubber brush, he loved it - hair is all over the place now! :rolleyes:

C&K! Isn't it just a fabulous excuse for being so much on PT, we are learning languages! LOL! I'm learning a bit more spanish from Sirocco at the moment! :D And my english is hopefully improving too!

Former User
03-22-2002, 07:30 AM
Thanx for clearing the language problem! Now that I know what's this thread is about, here goes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pictures/.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pictures/.jpg

Yeah Randi, very good excuse to hang here! I know for sure my english has gotten better because I spend so much time here, LOL :D

Randi
03-22-2002, 07:59 AM
C&K! These pics beat everything - how cute can it get? :D :D

lynnestankard
03-22-2002, 07:59 AM
OH WONDERFUL PICS EVERYONE

What a wonderful treat, many many thanks to Joan, Tuxluvr and of course Niina.

Lynne

tuxluvr
03-22-2002, 08:33 AM
c&k that first one is just priceless!!! Casper looks soooo happy

sasvermont
03-22-2002, 09:13 AM
Niina, your shots are so close and good that we can tell if your cats have fleas! They don't. Thanks for the great pictures, all of you! I must get my camera out.

Former User
03-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Niina, your shots are so close and good that we can tell if your cats have fleas! They don't. Thanks for the great pictures, all of you! I must get my camera out.

LOL Sas! :D :D If they had fleas, they'd probably be posing too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pam
03-22-2002, 09:25 AM
Here are my boys. :rolleyes: First Trevor (unabashedly!)

Pam
03-22-2002, 09:25 AM
And here's Andy. :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2002, 11:19 AM
Thanks everyone, for the wonderful pictures! Unfortunately this is one more topic that I don't have any pictures of. :( Guess I'll really have to get that camera rolling! ;)

C&K, that first picture is priceless! Casper looks like he is absolutely in heaven! Kitty is such a good sister to keep help her brother get the spots that he can't reach. ;) Oh, and I know they are the same age, but really, which one is older? Is Kitty the big sister or is Casper the big brother?

wolflady
03-22-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by gini
How adorable. Do you ever notice that in pictures of our pets that are submitted - that there is debris on the floor? I guess everyone has "fur mice" lying around.:) :) :)

LOL LOL So true, so true!!!:D

Marius always rubs all over people's shoes and feet...I guess you could call that grooming:rolleyes: LOL LOL especialy when he's rubbing on fresh shower feet. I actually finally have a pic of that one, so I'll have to scan it soon for you all to see!

This thread is just a riot. As always C&K I'm going into 'CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! How cute is THAT??

Pam, I couldn't help but laugh at the pics of your cleaning cats! It's so cat-typical and those pics are priceless!:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-22-2002, 12:50 PM
This is the only pic I have of Tinky grooming...... it is her first bath and she licked FAST AND FURIOUS till she was completely dry.

http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/7030/images/th_PJt56MCoBQIAAClXQAY_7030_16.jpg

Former User
03-22-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh, and I know they are the same age, but really, which one is older? Is Kitty the big sister or is Casper the big brother?

Well, hard to tell, sometimes Kitty acts like a big sisters, but next moment she's a little brat and Casper is acting like a big bro.. :D

Former User
03-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Pam, your pics are great! I like the second one, Bella watching what Andy is doing! :) :)

Heather Wallace
03-22-2002, 05:26 PM
A little lick

tuxluvr
03-22-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
Pam, your pics are great! I like the second one, Bella watching what Andy is doing! :) :)

Pam, I agree and am IMPRESSED at big Trev's flexibility! Ritz has to wedge herself into a corner to get enough leverage to get, umm.. "down there" :D

Pam
03-23-2002, 08:16 AM
tuxluvr, you are right about Trev. He does have to twist and turn to get those "hard to reach" places. LOL! I have this one in my Webshots album with a caption that reads "hope I can get myself unraveled." :D

tuxluvr
03-23-2002, 09:04 AM
Pam, oh dear!

It looks like he just got through playing a game of Twister! TOO FUNNY!

Ila
03-23-2002, 09:10 AM
OH !! You are so cute Freckles !! Misty is long haired to and she gets a lot of hair balls too!! You both must clean yourselves way too much. You are so pretty!! http://www.photogra.com/index.cfm/a:31416

Lachesis
04-02-2002, 09:50 PM
Max grooming Pepper Ann... I love this shot...
http://www.ublondes.net/Pics/031702/mp.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-02-2002, 09:57 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
LACHESIS,,,,
THAT IS THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!![

Lachesis
04-02-2002, 10:16 PM
Isnt it?? I just love my kitties! :) They make me smile every day! :D I probably should say but at one time I was *not* a cat lover... infact... I hated cats :mad: :eek:
But something inside me said we needed kittens not a dog... and I am so smittened with them :) I love my babies...

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-02-2002, 10:29 PM
YAY TO YOU FOR CROSSING OVER INTO THE KITTY CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitty cats are the best thing ever...... i don't know if i'll ever live without one again!!!
I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!!!!!

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 12:02 AM
Lachesis -

No wonder you love that photo. It's a classic! So glad I got to see it, too. Was Pepper Ann Cat of the Day -- her nose is adorable and it feels like I've seen it recently...

:confused: and memory deprived :rolleyes: :o

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 12:06 AM
Nope she's never been Cat of the Day :) infact we're new to the boards today :D

Im told the markings on her and Milo are traits only girl kitties have.... it could be wrong info :D but thats what I was told...

Interesting b/c Milo is siamese and Pepper is Tortie but they are from the same mom/batch and thats the only marking that looks like they could be siblings :D

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 12:17 AM
Okay, my memory was at fault (yet again!). Perhaps she will be Cat of The Day someday soon.

All three are precious. It doesn't look like they are littermates, but it sounds like their bond is strong. So glad that you have these little treasures.

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 12:30 AM
Im told same mom, same dad... same batch.... (could have knocked me over w/a feather :D)

How does one become "Cat of the Day?" and how could I just pick one :rolleyes: :D

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 12:41 AM
You nominate them on the main page -- either submit them all three at once, or nominate each one separately (note: they may not be chosen in the same time period). I've thought about submitting for years (before there was a Pet Talk, in fact) but haven't done anything about it.

[There may even be a link to the nomination page within Pet Talk. I'll look around and let you know.]

Popped out to peek. Not that I could see, but here is the link for the 'x of the Day' nomination page (http://petoftheday.com/submit/) Good luck.

Former User
04-03-2002, 12:53 AM
Cute pic!!!!! Very cute!!!! And Welcome to Pet Talk! You will love it here! And we love seeing pictures of cats <hint hint> :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 09:56 AM
That is the cutest picture! Kittens in a sweet pose, how could a picture get any better? ;)

Yes, Welcome to Pet Talk, and keep the pictures coming. We've seen Casper and Kitty grow up, are watching Tinky and hopefully Jupiter grow up, and now we want to see Max, Milo and Pepper Ann grow up right before our eyes. :D

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 12:32 PM
Thank you for such a warm welcome!!!
Beware I take a slew of pictures weekly (thanks to a digital camera). And I love talking about my kitties :0D

Former User
04-03-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Lachesis
Thank you for such a warm welcome!!!
Beware I take a slew of pictures weekly (thanks to a digital camera). And I love talking about my kitties :0D

I take alot of pics too, but in a DAY!! We have a digital camera too :D And judging from the amount of posts I have, I guess I love talking about my cats too :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-04-2002, 03:21 AM
Here's a picture of Storm washing Pepper when he was 12 weeks old.

krazyaboutkatz
04-04-2002, 03:24 AM
Here's a picture of Sunny washing Storm. Storm loves this but doesn't look too happy in this picture.

krazyaboutkatz
04-04-2002, 03:26 AM
Here's a picture of Storm washing himself. He's one clean cat.

Lachesis
04-04-2002, 10:30 AM
ahhhhh what a handsome guy!