PDA

View Full Version : Firefly / Serenity

finn's mom
10-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Has anyone else seen the TV series, Firefly, that was cancelled after only a handful of episodes? I've just been introduced to it, and, have completely gotten sucked in! I love it, and, I wouldn't call myself a huge sci fi fan at all. It's amazing, the characters are so well developed, the plots are good, the scripts are awesome, the music is incredible. There's this sarcasm that flows through the entire cast, and, it's just so good. The movie, Serenity, was just released in theaters and it's the same cast and characters, and, it's awesome! I saw it first, and, then a friend told me about the shows and has let me borrow them on DVD. Anyway, the women are all beautiful, but, each in really different ways. But, Nathan Fillion really does it for me. He's gorgeous, funny, and, Canadian. Ah. ;) Ok, just thought I'd start this thread before heading off to sleep...hope there's someone on this board that enjoys this group of characters like I know I'm going to!

K9soul
10-16-2005, 03:30 PM
I haven't seen the series at all but I saw the movie today. Very enjoyable.

finn's mom
10-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I haven't seen the series at all but I saw the movie today. Very enjoyable.

Did you like the music? If you can check out the series, you should. It's really good. Nathan Fillion is a hottie, in my opinion. ;)