PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone!! So proud of myself . . .

Toby's my baby
10-15-2005, 09:56 PM
I wanted to thank you all again, when I talked about my (ex) boyfriend, and how all my friends were mad at me. Here's the old thread: Problem at school (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=89516) I just got done telling my sisters boyfriend this ( on the computer, msn messenger, i just copy nad pasted) .. . Before i said this, her boyfriend (Jake) said that he didnt know if he wanted to go out with her anymore of not, because they had nothing in common, and they didnt get to see eachother except for at school, and that his friends said he should break up with her.

OMG, EVERYONE ,EVERYONE EVERYONE, wanted me to dump Tyler and I mean EVERYONE there wasn’t ONE person that wanted me going out with Tyler, and I still went out with him, I loved him, a lot, and it shouldntt matter what your friends say, your friends aren’t your REAL friends if they want to control your life, and try to make decisions for you
all of the people at school want Sara to break up with you ,and tell her she would have more friends if she broke up with you, but she just ignores them , she doesn’t care, because she doesn’t let her "friends" tell her what to do, she listens to herself. If you want to go out with, or break up with anyone, you should make the decisions yourself, not by anything your “friends” say you don’t have to have everything in common tot go out with someone, that would be boring, its better if you don’t, then you can learn something from them
she really loves you Jake, you are all she ever talks about, about how much she misses Jake, or about how happy she is with you, and how much fun she has with you just watch yourself, don’t make the wrong decision.

I just wanted to thank you all for helping me out when I needed it. Everyone gave me suggestions when I needed them, when all my friends were mad at me.

Thanks again everybody!