PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Husky

4theloveofzoe
10-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Well, I went up to my neighbors house fully armed with info, and guess what happened? :confused:

They told me that it was NONE of my business, and to get off their property!!

I told them that I felt sorry for their dog and really let them have it. She told me that she was calling the cops, and we got into another tiff. So I left.

Grrr.... Why don't people care about their animals? Makes you really wonder how they care for their children too, huh? :(

EDIT: Forgot to tell you, I handed them the material that I copied off the NET and they threw it back at me. Said that they didn't need the "likes" of me telling them how to treat their dog. :rolleyes:

finn's mom
10-15-2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah, that was the risk I was talking about. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But, I would avoid them now, and, let it be. If you ever see the dog looking malnourished or like he's not being cared for medically, then call animal control. But, especially if you already let it go into an argument, I would just not push it. It would probably just get worse.

buttercup132
10-15-2005, 08:11 PM
omg how ignorant uggh you should be able to call the human society on them i wish they would something

chocolatepuppy
10-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Sorry they were so rude to you. :( You did what you could. As long as the dog is cared for, there's not much else you can do. At least you tried.

Vette
10-15-2005, 09:40 PM
At least you tried and ment well by it.
a lot of people woudlnt have done a jack crap or even confront them about it..

its their huge loss they are too freaking retarded to care for their own dog.