PDA

View Full Version : Tick, tick, tick...

moosmom
10-15-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm back from my job search in CT. I've got exactly 2 weeks :eek: to get all the stuff I want to take with me packed and ready to go into my car.

Still no word from PurrsAbound about a possible foster home for Parker. She leaped into my arms when I got home this afternoon. Kathy took really good care of all of them

When I unlocked my bottom door, there was a note from the cable guy saying, "if you want your cable turned back on, call me". In other words, the landlord had it hooked up illegally. Fortunately, I save the antenna that goes to my small bedroom tv so I'm able to get SOME major channels. But I won't be able to watch Family Plots tomorrow night at 9. :( Oh well.

My friend Michael, the one who climbed Mt. Evarest said it best...

"Have a safe flight back home. No wait, have a save flight back to where you are currently staying in Michigan, and WELCOME HOME!!!"

The tv problem will give me the motivation to go get boxes and start packing everything I need to take with me.

BTW, gas in MI is now $2.44/gal as opposed to CT which is $2.89/gal. I don't care though. I'll be near my friends and family. THAT is what counts!! ;)

Stay tuned!!

shais_mom
10-16-2005, 12:00 AM
Good Luck Donna!

K9karen
10-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Many heartfelt Blessings on you, Donna! I think you're doing the right thing. Home is where your heart is. Good Luck. Things will turn out fine..wait and see!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-16-2005, 06:42 AM
Good luck Donna!! Everything seems all mixed up now, but when you will be several months further, you will smile and be happy you managed to get through!! Lots of hugs!!!

finn's mom
10-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Packing is a good way to get rid of stuff you don't need! Just be sure to label your boxes exceptionally well. :)

ChrisH
10-16-2005, 07:45 AM
Good luck, Donna!

Barbara
10-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Donna, having been away for a week I don't have all the info. But I think going back East is the right thing for you. Sometimes some miles make a hell of a difference.

Good luck {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

RobiLee
10-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Wishing you all the best, Donna!