PDA

View Full Version : Uppydate

NoahsMommy
10-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Hey Guys! :)

I've been staying at CiCi's house sinse Wednesday night. I brought all the furkids but Basie, as he refused to come out from under the bed and I couldn't get hime. After work Thursday, I picked him up and we've been together sinse then. The kitties are doing remarkably well. I'm so glad.

CiCi and Phil are in Vegas till Monday afternoon, so I have time to get my stuff organized, moved in and everything situated. Today I'm organinzing my part of the pantry, fridge and organizing our room.

Her furballs are just darling. So welcoming and sweet. I had breakfast in the dining room with Honda and Mitten (orangies) and made Vaj (Borsoi) his meals for the weekend. (Cooked Buffalo, Quenoi and pees) I'm fitting right in!! ;)

I hurt after moving and working all week. Today is going to be spent cuddling up with my furballs and doing some laundry.

I'm planning on getting a cable line for TV and internet in my room as soon as possible. I had an appt for them to come out Thursday, but the local cable company doesn't add the panel/box thingy in the wall, we'll have to find an electrician that can do that. Until then, I'll use my computer on my trips to the apartment, or this one (belongs to Phil) to update when I can.

I miss my nightly chats, emails and PT time. I'll be back as soon as I can.

Love ya!! :)

Hugs,
Kelly, Noah, Basie, Micah, Phoebe & Jonah

BitsyNaceyDog
10-15-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm glad you and the kitties are getting settled so nicely.
Take it easy today. Maybe even put the laundry off until tomorrow. ;)

luvofallhorses
10-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Hi, Kelly. It sounds like you are going to love it there. :) CiCi is so nice to let you come into her home. :) Go and relax, you deserve it! :D (((hugs)))

Love,

Krista & the fuzz butts :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-15-2005, 03:52 PM
Good luck at your "new" place, Kelly!

chocolatepuppy
10-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Glad to hear you're getting settled in Kelly. Hurry back! :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Kelly, I'm glad to hear that your getting settled in and that your furkids are also doing well. :) Please take care now.

prechrswife
10-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Glad you are getting settled in! :)

shais_mom
10-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Glad I caught up with ya on the Cell today - Take care of yourself sweetie!

Barbara
10-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Having been away for one week I miss some information. Anyway I am happy you and the furries are safe and together. Isn't that the most important? :)

NoahsMommy
10-16-2005, 10:04 PM
**Bump**

:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Glad to hear everything is going well and you're getting settled in again. :)

sirrahbed
10-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Kelly - I am so glad to read that things are looking UP again!! Such a good uppydate! :D