PDA

View Full Version : fritz having a great time

fritz03
10-15-2005, 07:50 AM
Fritz having a great time with his Aunties.he jumped up and greeted they came and gave them big kisses.He hopped around begging for his treats they give and he got it.They have taught him a new trick,They tell him to high five them and up comes his paw like a person's hand and he high fives them.One time when he went out yesterday,he sat up and begged in front of Auntie irene and begged to go out.They start to go and Auntie irene tells fritz go get Bev and he sits and begs in front of her,that's what he did this morning.It raine da little this morning and he didn't want to go and they had to carry him to the gate.Another time yesterday,Auntie bev took him out to the patio to go and he is standing out on the step looking at her as if to say are you going to take me for a walk or not?Fritz watched us leave when we went to dinner yesterday from his perch in the window and then he went to the bed to lay down.When we came back, there he was sitting in the window looking at us.I'll watch him as everyone else is going to the Apple fest uptown.Looks like the sun came out at just the right time as earlier we had a litle thunder and a flash of lightning.They are going home later this morning and I'm sure fritz won't like that and he won't kiss them goodbye.They are picking up their computer on Tuesday and it may take them awhile to learn to use it,but once they do,maybe they will talk to you people.You are all a grat bunch of people and love hearing all the great comments about him.

4theloveofzoe
10-15-2005, 10:51 AM
AWWW... Fritz is SOOOO cute! Glad to hear that he had a great time!!

poofy
10-15-2005, 07:07 PM
I love to read about fritz, hes adorabele..sounds like the anunties have a good time with him to. :D

Daisy and Delilah
10-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Fritz, you're just unbelievable!! The Aunties came to visit and you're so happy to see them but you won't give them a kiss when they leave. Yes Fritzie, it was like that the last time too. We can certainly tell you're calling the shots as always Fritz. Your new high five trick must be adorable. We can't wait till the Aunties get their computer. It will be such fun getting to know them :D

Ginger's Mom
10-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Lucky Fritz! Sounds like you had a good time with the Aunties. But you don't want to be too stingy with those kisses Fritz, you want the Aunts to keep coming back, don't you?

elizabethann
10-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Fritz, sounds like you had fun. It's a shame restaurants don't allow pets. That way, you could have gone out to dinner with your family. Oh well.

You are a good boy Fritz. Smart too! Giving high-fives to the Aunties. So smart!!

vinjashira
10-16-2005, 03:24 PM
can we see you and your new trick, Fritz?