PDA

View Full Version : Im new here...sortive

ScotiaDuckToller
03-21-2002, 03:31 PM
Hey Everybody! I just got a new acount. I used to go on here all the time, but stopped for awhile. Well Im Grace and my dog's( a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, or a Little River Duck Dog, or A Yarmouth Toller, those are three names. :D ) name is Finney. Finney is 8 months and is VERY active, and were working on getting him into Obedience school since he finished puppy class. Finn is EXTREMELY smart, as are all Tollers ( Thier short name) but also loves his love, and is very lovable. As you might have figured out, Tollers job is to "Toll" back and forth alond the shore line by moving thier tail back forth, thus luring the ducks in. Finney uses every chance he has around water ( which is a lot) to swim, CHASE ducks, not lure them, and get extremely smelly and wet, because he simple LOVES going off leash for a swim. Thats one good thing about Finn, he stays with you off leash. Since we are surrounded by fields, Finn loves going out to chase squirrels, rabbits, and most of all geese, but he always has this dissapointed look on his face when he realizes that he isn't as fast as those animals, as well as he can't fly like geese.Well Iv'e told you the most important things about Finn, we love him to death, and it's goood to be talking with other dog lovers!

aly
03-21-2002, 03:44 PM
Hi Grace, Welcome back!! I remember you and Finney and am so glad to see you back here :) I'm glad to hear Finney is healthy and happy!

Crikit
03-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey Grace and welcome or welcome back as the case may be :D I'm srue that if Finney is anything like the tollers I know he's an absolute joy to have around.

delidog
03-22-2002, 04:44 AM
hi grace and finney!!! welcome back...of course we can never forget you and your Toller!!!!! but if you remember pet talk....we need updated photos!!!!! we would love to see finney again!!!!!;) :) :D

03-22-2002, 09:38 AM
We remember you Grace. Welcome back:) As always, we would love to see pictures of Finney. This is a rare breed on our board. A lot of us may not know exactly what a Duck Toll Retriever looks like:) Either way, I'm sure he is ahb-solootly gawgeous!!
:D :D :D

Logan
03-22-2002, 12:16 PM
You and Finney are certainly NOT new, Grace, but it sure is good to see you back, whatever name you are using!!! :D Welcome back and share Finney with us when you can!!! He sounds darling.

Logan

tatsxxx11
03-23-2002, 03:46 PM
Well, a big welcome BACK Grace and Finney!!!:) Where the heck ya been???:D I think of you often, as a neighbor of mine just recently got a Toller puppy! Boy, was she surpirsed when I "nailed" the breed type right off the top! Thanks to you, of course!;) What gorgeous dogs! Now, stick around a while, ok??? So nice to hear from you again! And love to Finney! Sandra, Cody and Star