PDA

View Full Version : We Are Still Missing Phred, Cinder & Smokie

Dixieland Dancer
03-21-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey Pet Talkers, Anyone heard from Phred in the last couple of days? Seems all our Pet Talkers are home except this one last straggler! Let's all try to round him up! Maybe he doesn't know how much he is missed and needed around here!

Cinder and Smoke, if you can get to the puter let us know what's up with your dad!

aly
03-21-2002, 03:22 PM
Wait, I didn't think Phred quit Pet Talk? I just thought Cinder and the Smokster were kicking their dad off the puter for them to type more. Maybe he's just occupied with work? :confused:

Randi
03-21-2002, 03:34 PM
I miss him too! He may be working on putting out the fire between Oliver & Livvy! :D

Freckles
03-21-2002, 03:58 PM
Cinder & Smoke, please tell your Dad it's time to show up again.
Please.

Karen
03-21-2002, 05:14 PM
Phred, being a firefighter, often is very busy with firehouse work, related training, his other responsibilities ... he was on on Tuesday, let's give him a little time before we worry too much! :)

tatsxxx11
03-21-2002, 06:22 PM
Miss you guys!!!:(

zippy-kat
03-21-2002, 09:13 PM
What's that Karen? He has a life other than PetTalk? What's that man thinking? :rolleyes: ;)

He replied to my email yesterday---sounded purty chipper but didn't mention PT.

We miss ya bud!:p

Former User
03-22-2002, 03:42 AM
Phred, Cinder and Smoke, COME BACK!! We miss ya guys!!

zippy-kat
03-22-2002, 08:48 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeere Smokie! Come back Smokie! Best dawg gone dog in the...east? :confused: Somehow doesn't have the same ring to it as Old Yellar.

Hmmm...on a 'religious' note, "Calling OH CINDERs come home......"

tatsxxx11
03-23-2002, 04:38 PM
Calling Phred, Cinder and Smokey!!! Now Phred, if you don't get yerself, the mutts and Boots back here pronto, we're gonna have to send Lou out to herd you all up! We miss you and the kidz and Pet Talk is just not the same without you! PUH-EEEEEEZE!

Logan
03-23-2002, 05:10 PM
We all miss you, Phred, Cinder and Smokey. Hope everything is good in your world. Come back to see us, will you??? The Kat needs to give some advice to Butter about other ways to irritate us anyway!!! :o

Gio
03-25-2002, 06:29 AM
Please please please where are you??? Come back!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-26-2002, 06:18 PM
:( :( :( :( WE MISS PHRED TOO!
Leonardo, Luke, Leroy, Chester, & momoffuzzyfaces:(

Karen
03-27-2002, 08:33 PM
I emailed Phred, he was busy - pressed for time, Cinder's gotta have medicine in one eye for an infection/irritation but otherwise all was as well as he had time to report on.

AmberLee
03-27-2002, 09:13 PM
Dear Karen,

Thank you for the update. We all seem a smidge jumpy these days and it's a relief to here that Phred, Cinder, Smokey, and Boots are (relatively) well, just busy. Thanks muchly!

delidog
03-31-2002, 09:24 PM
hey guys...any new word on cinder,smoke,boots and of course their pet human....phred?!?!?!?!
hope that all is still well and that they are just busy.....;) :)

zippy-kat
03-31-2002, 10:41 PM
Haven't heard anything lately...I'm guessing he went to spend Easter w/ his Momma in Pitts., PA.:confused:

Psssstttt...."Momma Phredricka's" B-day is April 29 (or close to that -- I know it's in late April)...we needa be sure and member her on her Burstday! ;)

Mizzer Phred hope all is well. Check in w/ us soon ... please?

Dixieland Dancer
04-01-2002, 11:22 AM
Oh I wish I would of know Phred was in Pittsburgh. That is where I am from. Dixie and Dusty would of loved to have their cyber friends Cinder and Smoke over for a run in the yard and the woods! Dusty could of shown them where his favorite mud hole is!

Maybe next time! Please check in with us Phred. We miss you!

tatsxxx11
04-01-2002, 11:38 AM
We're missing you Phred and the furry gang so much.:( Please find a moment to check in with us all. How is Cinder feeling? Please give and the kidz our love. We miss you guyz! Love, Sandra, Star, Cody and the furkids.

Sudilar
04-02-2002, 01:42 PM
The other day, Killian and Shiloh were asking me about the other sheps on the bb, Cinder and Smokeman! (Well, it looked like that's what they were asking, but maybe it was "Can we have a bite of your ham sandwich?") However, I could not tell them anything 'cause we haven't heard from you guys!! Please check in, Killian and Shiloh are wondering.