PDA

View Full Version : PM Question

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-14-2005, 02:00 PM
I've noticed that when we send PM's now, once we click on send a little box pops up that asks if we want a "read receipt." Our options are OK and Cancel. That is a little confusing because I always think that if I hit Cancel, it means I'm going to cancel the PM. Is there anyway it can be changed to read Yes & No? I, personally, don't ever need to receive a read receipt, but I guess some people like to get them...but it is confusing.

Thanks! :)

Karen
10-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Pressing "Cancel" at that point JUST cancels the PM tracking, not the PM itself. I am not sure that changing the words on those buttons is possible, but Paul would know.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Thanks Karen! And Paul! :)

Randi
10-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Another PM question: When you get more than one PM at a time, I don't seem to be able to go "See next PM" anymore. I have to go one step back and then open the next one. Am I right that this is not possible, or have I missed something?

finn's mom
10-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Another PM question: When you get more than one PM at a time, I don't seem to be able to go "See next PM" anymore. I have to go one step back and then open the next one. Am I right that this is not possible, or have I missed something?

I haven't been able to find that option, either. I have to go back to the inbox to read the next one. Hope we're just missing the option! :)

Randi
11-21-2005, 06:16 AM
Bump :confused:

Karen
11-21-2005, 08:18 PM
I always just back-arrow to the PM main window, the "see next PM" appears to be gone from this version.

sandragonfly
12-02-2005, 02:46 PM
another PM question here.. :D sorry if missed or stoopid one - I think there's an answer to this, "no" but just wanted to make sure. :p

I'm able to send a PM to five people at the same time, will anybody see any whobody? :o