PDA

View Full Version : Pictures taken today

ilovehounds
03-21-2002, 02:17 PM
The Houndies (http://www.geocities.com/the_hound_house/houndypics.html)

Can you believe all that snow ??? I can't believe it, the picture in the attachment was taken on Sat. no snow left just ice on the water but now WOW snow, snow, snow. The snow pictures where taken at 2:00 and we are supose to get snow all night :eek: :(

Im going to stick with Simba and stay here by the computer where its warm.

LoudLou
03-21-2002, 02:27 PM
Hannah & Copper you two are so cute! So much SNOW! I keep voting for Hannah's pix on the site http://www.geocities.com/petsplace_2000/DogContest.html she is soooooooo cute! Love the new pictures!

aly
03-21-2002, 02:43 PM
I'm getting cold just looking at those pictures and its 78 degrees here!! They are absolutely beautiful.

Dixieland Dancer
03-21-2002, 03:09 PM
I don't know what's going on here! The first full day of spring and we are in a Blizzard. I'm not looking forward to the drive home from work!

Well okay, maybe I am since I don't come back for 12 days!

wolflady
03-21-2002, 03:31 PM
What great pictures!! The first one looks like a picture postcard! Oh, believe it or not, these pics make me long for the snowy days!! Being a transplanted midwesterner...I sometimes really am homesick for the snow! LOL LOL Great pics!!!

Cincy'sMom
03-21-2002, 03:56 PM
Your hounds are so photogenic!!! Great pics!!!

Crikit
03-21-2002, 07:18 PM
Great pics, love them. Don't worry I feel for you with the snow, we've had light flurries off and on for the past few days and well really really really really cold weather. (-31 c when I left for work this morning :( )

delidog
03-22-2002, 04:53 AM
oh angie!!!!! love those houndies!!!!!!!! more photos please!!!! they are ssssssssssoooooooooo beautiful!!!!! keep them warm!!!

Former User
03-22-2002, 05:08 AM
As always, gorgeous pictures! I guess your doggies don't mind their pictures taken? Looks like they always pose for you :)

Good job!

Tanya&Fritz
03-22-2002, 08:09 AM
I Love Hounds,

Happy Spring! I can't believe it either! This snow is really getting on my nerves now. Remind me again why we live here?

jennifert
03-22-2002, 08:23 AM
I love to see pictures of Hannah and Copper! I just look at those beautiful intelligent faces and want to get inside their heads! Thye look like they have the answers to all the questions in the world!

ilovehounds
03-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Tanya I was hoping you could tell me why we live here ...lol.. Yep Im looking out the window now and its SNOWING !
It was really nice this morning and we went for a walk but now
:( more snow.

The attachment is the houndies playing in the snow.

ilovehounds
03-22-2002, 01:03 PM
This is what Hannah is doing right now and Im going to grab my book and join here ...lol.. aw the life of a dog.

sabies
03-22-2002, 04:18 PM
The pictures are great! Hannah is like a supermodel dog - she has a professional look even when holding a teddy bear.

ilovehounds
03-24-2002, 05:14 PM
Just wanted to say that there are no more sad houndies around here. Today was beautiful sunny and in the pluses. that darn snow is MELTING :D

LoudLou
03-24-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by ilovehounds
.... Today was beautiful sunny and in the pluses. that darn snow is MELTING :D

Ooh Goodie! Does this mean Springy Pictures are in the forecast soon?:D

Karen
03-24-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by jennifert
I love to see pictures of Hannah and Copper! I just look at those beautiful intelligent faces and want to get inside their heads! Thye look like they have the answers to all the questions in the world!

Just have to reply to this particular post - don't be fooled! Maybe Hannah and Cooper DO have all the answers, but my old Gracie, a 3/4 Great Dane 1/4 Lab, could do that head-tilt thing and look sooooooo rocket-scientist-level smart! And really, she was one of the dumbest dogs I've ever known - sweet, loving, extremely cute and lovable, yes - smart? No way! :) But she could LOOK the part, at least! ;)