PDA

View Full Version : i need a kennel name!

lute
10-13-2005, 08:27 PM
my friend told me the other day that when/if i breed Greacie that i'd need a kennel name for the puppies Reg. names.

any ideas? :confused:

Karen
10-13-2005, 08:34 PM
If she gets checked and her hips and eyes certified and whatever else Huskies get screened for, then you can start thinking about kennel names! What is her registered name? Why (and I ask this gently) would you want to breed her?

LuvGold00
10-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Whatever kennel name you choose, make sure it's unique... after you pick one you should call AKC and make sure no one else is using it. That's something I wish someone else had told me before I picked mine.

How old is Gracie? It's a good idea to get all her prelim clearances, so that you know how things are looking as she grows. All my dogs have prelims before they are a year old.

Good Luck!

tikeyas_mom
10-14-2005, 01:00 AM
if it were me thinking of getting a sibe pup, i wouldnt like the idea of purchasing one from a family/person who only has one female sibe.. also if you want to be a reputable breeder, make sure she has won some chamionships (so she can get titles), and is properly certified for hips, eyes etc .. So before you start thinking of a kennel name, you must think of all of the above ^....also most reputable breeders have references, and a website/s.