PDA

View Full Version : Won't be here till Sunday

Almita
10-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Well I'm going to camping this weekend. Tomorrow on Friday I will be leaving to go to Girl Scout Camp so I won't be around and I will be back on Sunday. So Kari (Finn's mom) i haven't found a book yet so you can skip me this time becuase i won't be having enough time to find a book if it's alright with you you can choose someone else to choose the November book. I wish i could take pictures but i can't becuase we can't take anything valuable there, but i will take my camera and take pictures on the road! Wish me luck and hopefully I will have a safe trip. Now I'm just trying to catch up on all the things that are happeneing right now and hopefully I won't miss anything when I'm gone.

-Almita

chocolatepuppy
10-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Have fun! See ya soon! :D

Roxyluvsme13
10-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Have fun! Adios! We'll miss you :):) and ((((HUGS)))),too! :D

Karen
10-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Have a fun trip and we look forward to hearing all about it when you get back! Give Anita a little extra snuggle from us, as we are sure she will miss you!

Almita
10-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Thanks everyone!

Almita
10-14-2005, 12:34 PM
I'm going to be leaving in the afternoon so we can all get ready and i'm going to take my camera and take pictures while we get ready and my silly dogs are wondering whats going on?!

Anita Cholaine
10-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Have fun!:D I'm also going camping, but on Tuesday...