PDA

View Full Version : Today is the big day-update oct 13th

king2005
10-13-2005, 08:09 AM
My Kennel Manager interview is today at 2pm. It was supose to be last week, but something bad happened & the manager called me up to reschedual for last this week.

I have stupid butterflies already.

Wish me luck, I need the cash & I really want the job

----------
the update is further down this page.
---------

beeniesmom
10-13-2005, 08:37 AM
good luck!

kittylover4ever
10-13-2005, 08:41 AM
I wish you all the best. I have found out that things that give me butterflies weren't worth worrying about in the first place! LOL You'll do fine!

Poo
10-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Good luck to you. I have my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you will be fine.
Nicki x

Roxyluvsme13
10-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Good Luck! I'm sure you will do great :)

king2005
10-13-2005, 04:04 PM
It went really well!! They seemed to be pleased & liked my answers & questions.

I have a second interview already! They are going to call me tomorrow !! YAY!!

I have never seen such a GOOD pet store. The pets really are #1 in this chain. The vet comes in once a week & if a pet is ill or hurt, its rushed to the vet ASAP. The manager took a bird with a broken leg in this morning & stayed with the vet to make sure the bird was ok. He's taking the bird home for a couple weeks to let it heal, the silly thing even has a cast :)

When someone wants to buy a puppy, a sales clerk tells them what that dogs temperment is currently like, what the breed requires, size, safe toys, proper diet, vet checkups, the list goes on.

The puppies cost an average of 1500.00 & many were as high as 5000.00. Even the mixed dogs are costly. They don't just want any joe to buy one & it covers all the costs the pets acumulate (food, care, vets, meds).

The vet is even gonna train me to do basic care, involving meds, cleaning & daily checkups.

Oh & there is a no dog poop rule. if the puppy poops it needs to be cleaned ASAP.

This is a sweet store, all the departments in the store are like that. You cannot lie to make a sale, if you don't know, you need to get help & then learn it.

I"M SO HAPPY!!!

Roxyluvsme13
10-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Yay! Congrats!!

king2005
10-13-2005, 11:21 PM

I'm so excited :)

Oggyflute
10-14-2005, 07:46 AM
Well done mate, it all sounds good. I'm sure you have it. :)