James Bond! I know you have
found the perfect home and the
perfect family. Enjoy the day!
Love and purrs... :)
Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2005, 12:43 PM
What an adorable bun you are!

Wouldn't I love to give you a kiss on your sweet little forehead!

You look like you are pondering the secrets of the universe - so solemn and wise you look. (and adorable! can't forget adorable!) :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
I hope you get an extra goodie as a treat to celebrate! :D

tatsxxx11
10-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Hi there Talisman! Love your closeup, sweetheart! What an adorable bunny boy you are:) No wonder you captured your human's heart so handily! Who could resist that precious face, those long,loppy ears, that gorgeous coat! I had such a laugh, reading how readily you gear down into power nap mode!:D The King of Sleep...now that's a title that fits more than a few men I know!;) Bless your beautiful bunny heart for brininging so much joy and comfort to your Mom's life. It sounds like you were just what she needed to help mend her broken heart:) She is truly blessed~

Now I hope you stay up long enough today to celebrate your great day of honor, Talisman! ;) Congratulations to our most precious, most deserving Pet of the Day, the adorable TALISMAN! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight sweetheart, eating, exploring and sleeping:D Hugs and kisses to you and your bunny fursib!:)

chocolatepuppy
10-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Talisman, you are so adorable! Congratulations on POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

luvofallhorses
10-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi there Tailsman. What a cutie pie you are! Congrats on being our POTD! :) You enjoy your special day, you honey bunnie you!! ;) :D