PDA

View Full Version : Maggie the Cat

Don Juan's mom
10-13-2005, 01:34 AM
What a pretty calico girl! Even when you stop playing long enough to pose for the camera, you still look ready for a party. :cool: Congratulations on your special day!

Liz

karlyb
10-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Maggie, you are a beautiful rainbow kitty! You look so demure and ladylike posing so elegantly. With all the practice leaping, you are now ready for your ballet shoes and Swan Lake. I hope you have many happy and healthy years with the family who loves you so much, sweet Maggie.

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Yippie, a calico girl as COTD !! CONGRATS on your very special day, Maggie!!

orangemm
10-13-2005, 05:18 AM
Congratulations little Maggie, our COTD! What a little beauty you are. And, so smart and agile with your leaps!

Have a wonderful day today and keep posing so prettily. You could be a cover cat!!!

Headbumpies and scritches..................

nonie
10-13-2005, 05:40 AM
Congrats on your special day!
You are gorgeous...Hope
you get extra toys today
so you can leap into the air
to play! Have fun! :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (Meow)

Barbiecat
10-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Maggie, I'm always partial to calico kitties, and you're no exception. What a beautiful cat you are! Best wishes on winning COTD today!

Beauty17
10-13-2005, 08:59 AM
Maggie is a lovely girl. Her fetching interest reminds me of a roommate's cat (well, actually he was keeping the cat for another friend whose dorm was not cat-friendly) loved to fetch champagne corks. The kitty was a tortoiseshell named Gossamer Beynon Smith (Gossie) after the character from Dylan Thomas's *Under Milkwood*. Gossie was a rather wild young lady, and she also loved to hunt vulnerable toes in the middle of the night. And then often you would wake up to find a champagne cork plopped on the pillow in front of your face and glowing emerald green eyes staring at you intently. She would tap you on the face if you didn't throw the cork for her. And she liked to fetch repeatedly, too. Good thing that in those days, we were more free-floating as far as times when we got up in the morning, so interruptions to our sleeping patterns weren't as troubling as they would be today. Thanks for the memory, Maggie, and enjoy being yourself, as you sound like a very special and beloved kitty.

catmandu
10-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Maggie,itamazes and saddens me,that such a Beautiful Cat,as yourself could ever end up,in a Shelter.
Thank God,that your Meowmie came by,and found it in her heart to give you a Furr Ever Home nad toys to chase,and a Guardian to Love.
The Found Cats all send you a Happy Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to Marvellous Maggie COTD!!

Donnaj4962
10-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Maggie... you are truly a gorgeous kitty! You look so regal sitting there for the camera. I am glad you took the time from your leaping activities to sit long enough for your meowmie to get a picture! Congratulations on COTD! You are a cutie patootie!

Jax
10-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Maggie, you are one gorgeous kitty cat! Your coat is truly dazzling - I love all the colors mingled in, and so much black - too too pretty! Congrats to MARVELOUS MAGGIE!! :) :D :)

furrykidsmother
10-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi Maggie the leaping kitty! What a pretty girl you are! Congratulations on being COTD!

kb2yjx
10-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Leapin' Lizards it's Maggie the leapin' kitty!!! What a beauty we have today as our COTD!! I just wish I could give the little black dot on your nose a kiss!!! And O those eyes!!! Enjoy playing ball and have lots of hugs and kisses on your day. HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2005, 12:38 PM
What a lovely girl you are!!!
No wonder your family fell in love with you.
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you cyberly!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

Frostfrog
10-13-2005, 01:05 PM
I should head down to that small state of Texas and photograph Maggie for myself. I would catch her leaping - you can be sure I would.* Perhaps she would leap all the up here to Alaska, where she could spend three days at my house doing a great calico shoot before reluctantly returning to Texas.

*This statement is in no way meant to demean the photograph of the non-leaping, sitting, calico Maggie. It is a fine and beautiful photograph of a fine and beautiful cat. It's just that I would catch her leaping; that's all. Please take no offense.

Dan Holder
10-13-2005, 03:12 PM
She might be jumping for joy at finding a great home and getting all that love and attention. See how well it turned out taking a trip to the shelter, instead of to a breeder? Congratulations.

bobtail
10-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Watch out, Maggie! I just had to pick up my big guy Ringo and show him your lovely visage. He's a 4-year-old tuxie boy, 15 lbs. and all hunk. Ringo cooed and caahed at your startling picture and is very smitten by you. He's asked me to promise him you'll be his girlfriend, but I think you're a little underage..... and besides, you live out of state. Well, better luck on the next one for the Ring. He's totally catered to and very happy anyway. Maggie, you are a queen, just no other way to tell you how beautiful you are. May your household reign be long and happy. I can only imagine that it is a joy for your subjects to serve you. Have a great COTD! :) :)

tatsxxx11
10-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Greetings to you, beautiful, Leapin' Maggie!:D Yes, you are one amazing feline, Maggie! Wow, that's some talent you've got there!:eek: I like what Dan said, you're just so happy to have found such a wonderful forever home, you're just leaping for joy...as well as mousies!:D And it sounds like you've leapt right into your Mommy's heart as well!:) We're so happy she took the time to tell us all about you, so that we could leap for joy too!:) What a sparkliing gem of a calico girl you Mom uncovered at the shelter! Rescue is definitey the way to go...and you are living proof of that, sweet, beautiful, Maggie!:) Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! Leap with sheer abandon and celebrate your day of honor in high style!:) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Maggie!:)

ladyauburn7
10-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Oh my goodness - what a beautiful girl! Your home is so blessed to have you! Enjoy your special day!!!

chocolatepuppy
10-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Maggie, you are so beautiful! Such pretty coloring! Congratulations on being COTD! :)

luvofallhorses
10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Hi there, Miss Maggie. What a beauty you are. :) You sound like such a character. :D I can see why your humans say you are impossible to resist...:D I hope you have your special turkey flavoured cat food today and your favorite things to play with today. :D Enjoy your day, sweetheart and Congrats on being our COTD! :)