PDA

View Full Version : Meeeow Merlot!

Barbara
10-12-2005, 05:00 AM
Oh Merlot, what a gorgeous gorgeous cat man you are!
I have been looking at your pictures when you were a tiny baby and nobody could have thought what a handsome hunk would come out when you grew up.

I would love to cuddle with you and to hold you- your purrents must love that :)

Have the best day ever being our special Cat of the Day :)

chocolatepuppy
10-12-2005, 05:04 AM
Oh Merlot, how handsome you are! And what beautiful eyes! I can see why you won so many ribbons! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special! :)

orangemm
10-12-2005, 05:58 AM
Merlot, what can I say? You are too beautiful for words. Such an adorable kitten, now a handsome young man.

If you were mine, I'd give you lots of boxes, drawers and cubbies to sit in!!!

Congratulations to our beauty of the day, Merlot!

Have a wonderful day and have your purrents give you special scritches, headbumpies and belly rubs from me!!! :D :D :D :D

Sonia59
10-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Merlot, what a handsome boy you are! I would love to hear you meeeowwing and to cuddle you! :D

Your purrents have made a great webpage for you, congratulations! Did you choose the music yourself, sweetie? ;) You've been a very cutie baby!

Congratulations for being COTD! :) :)

catmandu
10-12-2005, 07:26 AM
It is so fitting that Harry Potter,is your Kitten Name Merlot,as you truly are A Magical Cat.
And you are casting your spell over everyone ,on Pet Talk,with your handsome Face.
All the Cats want a mystic Laundry Hamper to sit in,as Merlot has one. We are conjuring up a Ocult MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Magical Merlot COTD!!!

Donnaj4962
10-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Congratulations on COTD Merlot! And what a gorgeous kitty you are! I love your coloring... and your eyes are mermerizing! Enjoy your day!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh, My!!!
What a handsome fellow you are!
Your beautiful eyes have me spell bound!!!
I would sure like to give you a hug with all that wonderful fur!
What a treat to see your picture and meet you cyberly today!
No wonder you won all those awards.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

nonie
10-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Congrats on your special day! :)
You have a great website! Such a charmer!
Gorgeous coat and eyes! My girl would
love you!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

fairlady68
10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Hello, Merlot, you beautiful blue eyes. What an adorable fuzzball you are. And you bring wonderful memories of my time in New Zealand from June 1980-December 1981, issuing nonimmigrant visas at the US Consulate in Auckland. I always regret not snagging a two-legged Kiwi for myself and making a home down under! Anyhow you have a wonderful day...there you are, already into tomorrow. What a gorgeous blast from the future of kittyness!

Love, MARTHA and Julie ("meow!")
The California Calico Princess

Don Juan's mom
10-12-2005, 12:14 PM
To paraphrase the old song, you certainly WERE a beautiful baby, and baby look at you now! ;) No mere lion or tiger could exceed your regal majesty. Congratulations on your special day!

Liz

Jax
10-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh my, what very pretty kitty! :eek: What lovely and sweet eyes you have Merlot, not to mention one nice, fluffy coat! Congrats to Marvelous Merlot! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Your beauty is breathtaking, Merlot!!! What a coat, what coloring, what eyes!:eek: I'm not surprised to learn that you wow the judges at the cat shows! That is some impressive list of awards you've garnered; and at such a young age!:) Your Mom must be so very proud of her beautiful boy! I took at peek at your webpage, Merlot! Oh, what a precious little one you were! It was clear way back then, yo you were destined for greatness! I'm in love!!!:)

Thanks to your Mom for sharing you with us today! It was a pleasure getting to know you, sweetheart! You know my favorite Merlot had always been of the Australian variety but I think New Zeland now takes the prize!;)

Congratulations to magnificent Merlot, our most stunningly handsome, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your reign and well earned day upon Pet Talk's center stage! Hugs and kisses to you dear, adorable Merlot!:)

luvofallhorses
10-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi there, Merlot! OMG! :eek: Could you be any cuter?? :D Your eyes are something else, I LOVE them!! :D Aww, you sound so cuddly! :) Congrats on being our COTD, sweetie. I just can't get over how cute you are!! :D

karlyb
10-13-2005, 02:10 AM
You are so gorgeous Merlot! I love your light-hued fur and bright blue eyes. I join with others in line to give you a cuddle and kittykisses. You are a winner every day, Merlot!