PDA

View Full Version : A real 'dog house?"

RICHARD
10-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Patent filed for dog poo cement

A German architect has filed an application for a new type of cement made of dog poo.

Friedrich Lentze, 57, from Berlin, applied for a patent for his "odourless heating and building material" made from the dog poo cleaned from the streets of the German capital every day.

He said: "They thought I was joking at first, but it makes economic sense as the stuff has to be collected anyway, so why not use it for something useful.

"The loads of dog poo that are gathered every day actually make a great mortar with fantastic insulating properties."

He added that dung had for centuries been used as building material and he had combined it with modern materials to come up with a new type of insulating cement.

The German patent office confirmed it had received the application but declined to comment on whether it had been approved.

---------------------------------------
LOLOLOL,

Two dogs meet in the park.

One begins his "business"

The second dog says, "Hey Spot, What are ya doing?"

Number One says, "What does it look like? I'm getting the pool materials together for my owner...." :confused:

Vette
10-14-2005, 08:20 PM
I guess thast whatd youd call a real sh*t house? LOL ;)

jackie
10-15-2005, 05:12 AM
I guess thast whatd youd call a real sh*t house? LOL

AHAHAHA!!!!!!

Some people think you should use your "night soil" to fertilize your garden. It may work fine, but I just don't think it is for me! ;)