PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...... if you all miss me....

catnapper
10-11-2005, 10:15 AM
its because the storm from the other day has played havoc with my phone line. I have NO phone in the house (my cell phone bill's gonna KILL me! :eek: ) and NO internet (I'm on my home computer..... for whatever reason, its working NOW, but won't be in five minutes... or maybe two mintues, or maybe I'll have an hour.) Its weird. The phone is steadily out of commission, while the internet is alternately on/off. Mostly off.

So, if you don't see me for a while, its because I'm ripping my hair out and crying because I can't get online! They can't come to fix the problem til FRIDAY! Will I survive til then????? :eek:

It does make me feel better that a few other people in my area are saying the same thing, with the same ability to get online, but not use the phone... odd, isn't it? Where's Tonya when we need her to explain these things?

PS: I had written this post out and had internet as I typed it. Hit "Submit new thread" and had no internet. This is gonna drive me insane!!!!

lvpets2002
10-11-2005, 10:18 AM
:) Is it not an amazing thing how we can miss computers & microwaves & cell phones & ect when about 20 yrs ago we never had them.. I hear you on if no computer it is hair pulling day..

Killearn Kitties
10-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Oh No! :eek: Hurry back!

You will have to content yourself with taking lots of photographs, ready to upload when things are sorted!

dukedogsmom
10-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Go to your local library. Ours has them and you can be on one for an hour.