PDA

View Full Version : Howie the Magnificent!

nonie
10-11-2005, 08:40 AM
You are quite the character, aren't you!?
Very smart and protective of your family.
Congrats on your special day, you
handsome fellow!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2005, 09:36 AM
You are such a handsome fellow and are quite aware of the fact, aren't you, sweetie? :D
What a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you this morning.
I'm afraid I chuckled several times about some of your adventures.
I'm sure your mommy feels quite safe with you on guard duty! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :cool: :D

tatsxxx11
10-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Yes Howie!!! You certainly are one stunning, spectacular looking, beautiful birdie, whose pulchritude is outdone only by his ***sparkling*** personality:D What a character for sure and what a pampered birdie too, what with an endless supply of toys to tear apart, yummy treats to savor (toast and OJ:D) and unconditional love to lap up!:) Guess there's no question who rules the roost at your house!:eek: Yes, you may have your Mom wrapped around your precious claw, you may be a handful, but then again what "kid" isn't? And I'm sure the immense joy, love and laughter you bring to your guardian's life more than makes up for a mere behavioral indescretion or two!;) Thanks for stopping by today, FuFu the Wonder Bat! Your beauty, your amusing antics have brought some much needed "sunshine" and laughter to my dull and dreary, rain soaked day!:) Congratulations to our most precious Pet of the Day, HOWIE!!! Enjoy your well eanred day of honor atop Pet Talk's top perch and celebrate in true Howie style, with lots of toy time, love and sweet potatoes and pasta:D

Jax
10-11-2005, 01:04 PM
What a superstar bird you are Howie! You look like a pale Elvis - only more handsome! Congrats to HUNKY HOWIE!!!! :) :D :)

luvofallhorses
10-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Good afternoon, Howie. You are certainly handsome!! :) You seem a little on the spoiled side.. ;) but that's okay, what pet owner doesn't spoil their pets?? :confused: I hope you enjoy your day, sweetie. :) Congrats on being our POTD!! :)