PDA

View Full Version : Regina Thanks all of you herself

Laura's Babies
10-10-2005, 11:59 PM
She posted on the web sight tonight, this is what she said to the PT'ers

"I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge all of the cards we've been receiving, they are wonderful as is the little angel that Abbymom and the Pet Talkers sent that has front and center of my window sill. We've really enjoyed the photos as well and I keep each photo underneath the card while it is displayed on the window sill and each week (or so) when the cards must come down to make room for others the pictures are placed back into the cards and placed in the box I have and all are saved for Eddie to go through later. I'm enjoying the pictures of the pets, wildlife and scenic pictures all so beautifully and skillfully photographed. The picture of the kitty sleeping in the 'fish bed' really made Eddie and I chuckle, a cat laying in a fishes mouth, too cute! Thank you all for continuing the mail, it's so nice to get mail here. Please continue to pray for Eddie and his Angels and lets pray this infection away before the docs get a shot at it! ~ Regina "

To read the whole post from today....

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=649433&CategoryID=424441&startcat=1&ThreadID=2278166

He is scheduled for more surgery somtime this week and has an infection they can't get rid of......

AbbyMom
10-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Sending prayers that Eddie's surgery is successful and he fully recovers from the infection.

NoahsMommy
10-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Awww, this is great to see/read, Laura!

I'll send another card this week to check on them.

Prayers for his upcoming surgery and his stubborn infection.

Hugs,
Kelly :)