PDA

View Full Version : Hey pet talk, I have been SO busy lately...

rizzy
10-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Sorry I havent been on lately, but I have just been so so busy! It probably doesnt sound like much but with cross country, activities, my pets, and homework I havent had much time for the computer. This is so different the way it's set up. It's cool thanks Karen and Paul for all of your hard work to make pet talk better and better for us members:D Sally and the turtles are doing good as well as my fish but I have to go and get my homework done.

thanks,
Rachel

chocolatepuppy
10-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi! Nice of you to drop in and let us know you're busy! I hope you find a little time for PT! :D

luvofallhorses
10-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi, Rachel!! I've been wondering where you have been. I am glad you're OK. It sounds like you're just busy and we understand. :) Check back in when you can and I'd like to request new pics of beautiful Sally when you get the chance. :)

Love your friends,

Krista & the fuzz butts :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey Rachel!

Good to hear from you!!:D Don't worry, I've been just as busy with a million things as well, and haven't been browsing PT much at all.:( I'm glad you're doing well though! And isn't this new format different and neat?;) I'll try to PM you soon!:)

-Katie, Blazer, Dom, and the bettas:)