PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Dinner

fritz03
10-10-2005, 06:19 PM
We had a great Thanksgiving.We had Mashed potatoes,turnip,jelly salad ,coleslaw,dressing,carrots and Turkey.Dessert was Pumpkin Pie.To drink was white wine and tomato juice.Fritz for the most part stayed on the couch and was put out that Taffy,my sister's dog was at the table getting turkey.Mom then had me take him some turkey over to the couch in the living room.Then ,i let lick my plate of pumpkin pie.After supper,we came downstairs and he got up on my brother in law's knee, kisssed him and laid down.Then he went over to dad,woke up and saw taffy on the couch,barked and scared her.he then sat up and was begging Larry for something,maybe to go out.After they left,fritz got up where taffy had been on the little couch and peed on the blanket.i think he did it just because taffy was here and being put out at the dinner table

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2005, 07:55 PM
OMG Fritz!! We can't stop laughing :D We're all rolling on the floor. What a little character you are buddy!! What in the world was Taffy doing getting turkey Fritz and what in the world was Taffy doing in your house??? :D :D :D Anyone can see Fritzie that you are the king of your house and let nobody mess with the king. Sounds like a great dinner Barry. Glad you enjoyed it. That little man gets funnier every day!! What a pleasure it has to be to be around him. We know he keeps things going over there :)